Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Don't, I checked the link and looks like that flight isn't happening.

It looks like a flight is still leaving Bedford, MA but stoping in White Plains for the same plane. My a quick attorney stop?

Just now, ib4iu said:

It looks like a flight is still leaving Bedford, MA but stoping in White Plains for the same plane. My a quick attorney stop?

Who knows.  Could've been rescheduled, could've had to pick someone up, could be neutral meeting place, could've been canceled, or completely unrelated in the first place.

2 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Pretty sure the only theoretically dependable source for Donovan was Albers, who promptly left journalism. Obviously message board posters are different but when has @Chris007 been wrong? (I’m sure @IUwins0708 is solid, too but I don’t have the track record with him.)

I don’t hate Albers. However, I don’t care to ever see him until heaven

1 minute ago, IamtheShapopo said:

I go to bed while everyone was keeping their cool, not getting crazy and then I come back this morning to see everyone lost their s*** and we succumbed to flight tracking...guys...don’t jinx it...lmao

Haha, I think it’s just the overflow of a conversation last night. However, the other Reddit Insider, did say watch the flight patterns

9 minutes ago, ib4iu said:

Isn’t Brad Stevens’ wife also his agent?  Thought I heard that somewhere....

6 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

The level of hype that’s about to surround this program is going to be on an unprecedented level....in my lifetime anyways. Stevens unites us all........

I just want to say this....... Tom Allen and Brad Stevens at IU at the same time. 

Plus Jeff Mercer  and Yeagley.