Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Illinois - 12/26/20 @ 4:00 ET on FS1-TV

Just now, Treesh said:

I think that is more of Hunter and Leal being clueless.

It's not just been that set though, he's so slow with the ball off the ball screen. I just want to see a ball handler get down hill and go to the basket off one of those. Need a Yogi so bad

In his defense the other 4 were still trying to figure what play they were running. He didn't have much to work with

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Yea i am tired of it happening every game for whatever reason

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Holy cow, wasted 15 seconds getting the ball up the court and figuring out what play to run. The ball and offense just dies when Rob is in, simple as that. Hate to say it, but the results are troubling

Our recruiting class of 2018 has been a massive failure. 

Just now, theriverpilot said:

Seemed like Leal was getting on to Hunter for being lost

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Why not give Geronimo run over Hunter, lose some shooting, but I'd suspect the defense and rebounding would improve. Hunter is just so clueless and when he's not hitting from outside I'm not sure what he provides

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

Our best plays are just shooting when we're open. We look like we don't know what we're running most of the time. 

We have some very different lineups in today so I think it’s more of outlier for this game.