Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 7 - Butler 12/19/20)

This is a dangerous game to predict.  IU - Butler is one of those pride game where you can usually throw out past performance.  I'm thinking back to a game where Butler knocked off undefeated and #1 IU.  Still Butler has a giant hill to climb this year.  Their best player, Thompson, is probably out.  Butler will only have 8 players.  Because they have been fighting Covid, they have only played 2 games.  There will be no fans at the game to rally the troops.

I think that Butler will hang around for awhile but IU will wear them down.  Where are the Butler points going to come from?  The chances are that Butler will be looking at foul trouble by half time.

o/u is 133.5  and IU is favored by 7.5.  My crystal ball says that we will cover the o/u and the spread.

I make it IU 80 Butler 67.  Go Hoosiers!