Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/28 3:30PM ET Indiana at (25) Michigan St. BTN

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

We have the lowest football IQ players in the B1G. Why field the punt at the 5 yard line in that situation?

The only saving grace is he didn't call for a fair catch. For some reason, fair catching a punt inside the 10 has become a bad habit not only in college but in the NFL too.

I guess punching a QB in the head twice isn't a penalty depending on what team does it to whom.

I noticed that as well...if that’s Tom Brady back there, that’s not only a penalty but a felony.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I haven’t paid as much attention to it this season as seasons past but it’s a complete joke. The divisions are just the beginning of it. There is an absolute bias in what is called depending on who, where, and when. I guess I can’t really blame the Big Ten because they’re trying to get their $$$.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app