Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

Devonte Green Suspension

22 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

And we B1G fans all take special pride in our collective "strongtitties!"   lol

Weak- tittie and now strongtitties?  Am I in the "Twilight Zone"?  I am totally lost here.

Never heard that term before. May I use it in my daily vernacular going forward?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You may. It is not patent pending. Had this ex girlfriend who’s left nipple did not function when given proper attention. She had that weak-titty see. She was a flopper too. Oh yeah, that girl wound up on her back a whole bunch.

1 minute ago, cappymo14 said:

You may. It is not patent pending. Had this ex girlfriend who’s left nipple did not function when given proper attention. She had that weak-titty see. She was a flopper too. Oh yeah, that girl wound up on her back a whole bunch.

Ohhhhhboy.

Time to go back on topic!

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Good transition.

But I don't know if they are "weak" or "strong".   But I hope and pray they are not lactating.  If they are then we got a problem.

6 hours ago, Rico said:

The "King" of the "Flop".

I thought that was The Dude for a second grabbing his Caucasian ingredients from the store, but then I realized he's not wearing sandals, sunglasses, or a bath robe.

I bet Devonte will catch my reference.

Stuhoo, how's that for getting back on topic?

21 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

You've got to stay in touch or you won't be abreast of what's going on!~

You can have your breast.  I am having "Green Eggs and Ham".

I try to stay on topic!!!!!!  LOL

2 hours ago, cappymo14 said:

erSg9M9.gif

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

I think he has two iden-titties.  The one who makes great one on one plays and the  one who makes you scratch your head.

That is a good one......beer is all over my screen.

I think he has two iden-titties.  The one who makes great one on one plays and the  one who makes you scratch your head.

Most of his mistakes via turnover I can live with. They are frustrating certainly, but if you lose the ball or throw it away trying to make a play, I won’t ride you for it. I think he gets a bad wrap from people just waiting for a chance to pile on the kid. There’s a whole lot of players out there with worse numbers. The stuff I can’t live with are the low BBIQ plays he makes. The stuff he does every now and again that puts the game in jeopardy. Take the late turnover he had against State for example. In my opinion, that was a case of him not understanding what was happening, not understanding time, and not understanding the moment. The second he caught and crossed half-court, I started screaming “TRAP!” I’m sure you all did. I say with confidence that all of us saw it coming immediately. I felt there was plenty of time to avoid it with the dribble. He froze though. Dribbled back to mid court and waited for it to come. I ask myself though, “Did he freeze? Or did he not recognize it for what it was?” I truly believe it’s the latter. Top that off with having the lead and a timeout in your pocket. BBIQ plays, that’s what Archie needs to work on with him. Changing the way he plays with the ball only handcuffs the kid.