Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs O$U Game thread 1/30 7 pm

I'm not getting any younger!  My parents didn't live long enough to see the Cubs win the World Series.  I don't want to die before the Hoosiers win another championship!

We don't even need to win one for me. I just want to be good and respected. Play in meaningful games. Be a second weekend team on the regular.

That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We don't even need to win one for me. I just want to be good and respected. Play in meaningful games. Be a second weekend team on the regular.

That's all.

Throw in a final four here and there and I'm with you. I'm just sick of missing tourneys every other year..

First game I’ve turned off with this much time left in years. I can’t take it this team is absolute trash

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I am hanging in waiting on my award for sticking these seasons out. This is probably my toughest imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm as mystified as everyone else on why Moore hasn't been getting more minutes but maybe, just maybe, he's already made it clear that he does not plan on returning to IU next year.  Maybe not directly, but in so many indirect ways that he's cooked his own goose with Archie.  Pure speculation.

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

I am hanging in waiting on my award for sticking these seasons out. This is probably my toughest imo

Last season was the worst for me, at least I didn't expect TOO much from this team, unlike last year. Or the Vonleh year, that was tough.

I try to see somehow that it will pay off but honestly I’ve been around this program long enough to know it doesn’t matter.

1 minute ago, IUHAHN82 said:

My wife came home.  She likes comedies fortunately.   So she's watching.

Hopefully she likes slapstick.

1 minute ago, FloridaHoosierGirl said:

We're so bad it doesn't seem like the Ohio State fans are even that excited about beating us.

They're only there to get preferred seating for spring practice.

DeRon Davis ranked similar to Bates Diop.

Rob Johnson rated better than Tate. Then we have 4 stars Morgan and Smith. They have 4 star in Wesson. Both have 3-4 three stars.

They also have Kyle Young top 100. Bates Diop composite was 29. Davis who isn’t playing was 40. Rojo was 49. Tate is top 60. Morgan was 117. If we are comparing on paper it isn’t that close prior to this season. 4 year 5*? Not often. Also, Crean was fired because he couldn’t recruit to win anymore. OSU couldn’t win with top 5-10 classes under Matta.

OSU is playing better with the talent they have than us, but their talent on paper was easily better than us going into this season. 4>3 top 100 especially when one of those is a 5*.