Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

Game Thread: Howard, Sunday 8pm BTN

Just now, DChoosier said:

Chic-Fil-A??? I could only dream of that.

i am old. Only choice the was gruel served at the Foster cafeteria.

We had the Foster cafeteria (I was Foster Martin 312), and a cafe that had some other options that was open a little later

Well to me it does look like our freshman are picking up Archie’s concepts fairly well. This could be encouraging for potential recruits as once these seniors are gone it’ll pretty much be led by underclassmen. I️ think next year we will really see what the Archie system is all about. Still excited to watch the team progress as the year goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, cthomas said:

I think I've seen enough to say we're in a pretty significant rebuild. I just hope it doesn't take as last time.

It should not take as long.

Lets not forget how bad it was. Creams top scorer was Klye Taber, a walk on, that averaged one point a game the previous year.  We do not have much talent but a lot more, and more on the way, than in those days.