Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

New Aaron Henry video per InsideTheHall. Love how well he shoots with/uses both hands:

http://www.insidethehall.com/2017/07/13/video-class-2018-forward-aaron-henry-adidas-gauntlet-highlights/

Archie won't be watching till 8pm since he is watch Phinesse right now. 

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

New Aaron Henry video per InsideTheHall. Love how well he shoots with/uses both hands:

http://www.insidethehall.com/2017/07/13/video-class-2018-forward-aaron-henry-adidas-gauntlet-highlights/

In that video it looks like he scored the last 8 points for his team in a tight game.  Four times in a row he took it to the basket and scored to win the game.  Strommy likey.  Strommy want wingy!

Head coaches from Florida St, Mississippi St, Arkansas, Indiana, Nebraska, Virginia, Xavier, Ohio St here for Indiana Elite Arkansas Hawks
@coreyevans

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

#iubb head coach Archie Miller watching 2018 three-star point guard Rob Phinisee of Indiana Elite at adidas Gauntlet in Spartanburg, S.C.

Who is the lead recruiter on Romeo? I'm going out on a limb saying the relationship between Shannon and Schilling trump the other Adidas schools.

Heard this morning on 680 am Louisville basically the same thing about Romeo cooling on pUKe. Alot of talk that Romeo could've played more in Egypt. Langford stayed classy and attributed lack of playing time to his back problems. 4 crystal ball picks switched this morning to Louisville. We need to keep the press on!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Hmmm...Romeo is looking to:
  • Stay fairly close to home,
  • Is a 'substance over style' kid,
  • Is loyal to Coach Shannon and people Coach Shannon trusts,
  • Is academically oriented,
  • Wants to play in college with a couple of experienced, skilled bigs,
  • Is big on role models and leaders with personal integrity, as are his parents, and 
  • Is apparently not a fan of Calipari now that he's gotten to know him well
Wonder what school could fit the bill for the young fella?

That could be HUGE in the fact that if we were to land him, that would certainly be a draw for to push Garland our way.

29 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

I've been sticking by us since the get-go! Just a feeling. Not in the know, but live in the same subdivision as the Langfords. Got that IU flag flying proud every day. From all accounts, the parents weren't enamoured with Cal either. That was before the U19 deal.

I work with someone who's son goes to school with Romeo. I've heard the same that his parents or at least one is a Hoosier fan and that the mother has never been impress with Cal since his recruiting schtick when they met.

10 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Just my opinion but I think there is 0% CAM would pull his scholly

I think this is the case also. There aren't many other options out there looking good for us at the PG position.

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Just my opinion but I think there is 0% CAM would pull his scholly

I may be wrong but I was under the impression there are stipulations to his offer.  That he was told he would be evaluated in the month of July before he could commit. But I do trust where I got my info from. 

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

It hasn't been one game. It's been a summer. He has struggled with his shot and had lots of injuries this summer. 

Understood. But, limiting injuries don't bother me much; he will recover from them. And his shot will be fine; my understanding is that he is a pretty good shooter with range.

What I want to know is:

1. Is he athletic enough to defend well?
  2. He's a pure point - can he run a team with leadership, court vision, and excellent decision making?