Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

2018 General Recruiting Thread

Imagine our fanbase if we can pull Romeo and Garland.

So excited to see what Archie does with this big class.

Aim for the stars and hopefully end up somewhere close.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They'll only be freshmen but that's a backcourt that could compete for a conference title and a run in the tourney. Upperclassmen Morgan and Davis in the front court should be able to hold their own with most other players in the country too.

Guard is most interesting to me based on available recruits.

Carey, Garland, Langford all seem to be somewhat in play. Obviously not all of them but we seem to have a great shot at getting 1 or maybe 2 of them.

I totally agree. I think there's a very strong chance we get at least one of them. I think garland and maybe Romeo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Prediction on first commit of the class?

Jalen Carey for me which I would absolutely love. I really like Rob Phinisee but seems like Carey and Garland have been the main guard targets. Carey just feels like an Archie kid. I say it is done at the end of summer.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, bmitch said:

Nahziah Carter is on ESPN's Snapchat posterizing some guy today. Bleacher Report released an article yesterday where they interviewed him. Several questions about his recruitment. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2712999-meet-nahziah-carter-jay-zs-nephew-and-rising-4-star-hoops-recruit

If it's his most recent posterization, it's Marvin Bagley the 6'11" #1 ranked 2018  recruit.

1 hour ago, bmitch said:

Nahziah Carter is on ESPN's Snapchat posterizing some guy today. Bleacher Report released an article yesterday where they interviewed him. Several questions about his recruitment. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2712999-meet-nahziah-carter-jay-zs-nephew-and-rising-4-star-hoops-recruit

Sounds like he is a bit fascinated by the idea of playing for Ewing at Georgetown.

My wish list based on statistics, video, rankings, etc. ranked in order of how excited I would be to add them.

1. Romeo Langford
2. Darius Garland
3. Ayo Dosunmu. Xxxxxxxx xxxxx
4. Lugentz Dort
5. Moses Brown. Xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
6. Louis King
7. Darius Bazley
8. Jalen Carey
9. Cole Swider
10. Race Thompson
11. Brandon Johns. bump up.
David Duke
12. Musa Jallow
13. Marcus Bingham
Robbie Carmody
14. Dwayne Cohill
15. Nahziah Carter. WASHINGTON
16. Eric Hunter
17. Robert Phinisee
18. Damezi Anderson. Bump up
19. Jerome Hunter
20. Kevin Easley

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

i updated list to include Duke and Bingham. Any other prospects I'm missing?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners