Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

2018 General Recruiting Thread

My wish list based on statistics, video, rankings, etc. ranked in order of how excited I would be to add them.

1. Romeo Langford
2. Darius Garland
3. Ayo Dosunmu
4. Lugentz Dort
5. Moses Brown
6. Louis King
7. Darius Bazley
8. Jalen Carey
9. Cole Swider
10. Race Thompson
11. Brandon Johns
12. Musa Jallow
13. Robbie Carmody
14. Dwayne Cohill
15. Nahziah Carter
16. Eric Hunter
17. Robert Phinisee
18. Damezi Anderson
19. Jerome Hunter
20. Kevin Easley

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Give me Carey and Thompson with a 5* of most probable Garland and I would be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

13 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My wish list based on statistics, video, rankings, etc. ranked in order of how excited I would be to add them.

1. Romeo Langford

2. Darius Garland

3. Ayo Dosunmu

4. Lugentz Dort

5. Moses Brown

6. Louis King

7. Darius Bazley

8. Jalen Carey

9. Cole Swider

10. Race Thompson

11. Brandon Johns

12. Musa Jallow

13. Robbie Carmody

14. Dwayne Cohill

15. Nahziah Carter

16. Eric Hunter

17. Robert Phinisee

18. Damezi Anderson

19. Jerome Hunter

20. Kevin Easley

Really solid list Wayne. If I'm making a "wishlist" out of this, give me Garland, Swider, Jallow, Hunter, and King

2 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Disappointed to see most of these posts only include 1 or 2 instate kids when we bombarded FCTC about not getting the kids in our own backyard. I'm not saying I don't want any of these that we've offered. To the contrary!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

The state isnt exactly "loaded" with talent currently. We are in on virtually every top instate kid that I know of.

1. Romeo Langford
2. Darius Garland
3. Ayo Dosunmu
4. Lugentz Dort
5. Moses Brown
6. Louis King
7. Darius Bazley
8. Jalen Carey
9. Cole Swider
10. Race Thompson
11. Brandon Johns
12. Musa Jallow
13. Robbie Carmody
14. Dwayne Cohill
15. Nahziah Carter
16. Eric Hunter
17. Robert Phinisee
18. Damezi Anderson
19. Jerome Hunter
20. Kevin Easley

Top 10 based on watching them live and my excitement level of seeing them in candy stripes
1. Romeo
2. Garland
3. Swider
4. Carey
5. Phinesee
6. Jallow
7. Thompson (haven't watched him live)
8. King
9. Hunter
10. Carter

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We've not extended an offer but it looks like Wayne can scratch Robby Carmody off his list.

EMERSON, Ga. – Robby Carmody continues to track as one of the top prospects out of the Midwest this spring as the 6-foot-4 swingman has steadily seen the offers roll in. After sifting through a steady recruiting process, five programs have begun to stand out for the Pittsburgh native: Maryland, Michigan, Notre Dame, Pitt and Purdue.

Ranked No. 99 in the 2018 Rivals150, Carmody expanded on what stands out about each program.

Maryland: “I just think the way that they play fits me really well. They have had really good success with wings coming in and playing a lot, playing well and getting to the NBA. I think it would be a pretty good situation for me.”

Notre Dame: “It is just a great place to be. The academics fit me very well. I have built a really good relationship with them. Everyone there fits me and my personality really well.

Purdue: “The things they value like toughness and playing hard on D, which is something that fits me really well with who I am.”

Michigan: “Bringing in wings, doing really well and getting to the next level. Coach (John) Beilein is just a special guy. He is one of my favorite people that I have ever talked to.”

Pitt: (Kevin) Stallings is probably one of the best offensive coaches in the country. He gets his players the ball and gets them shots. He just knows how to run a great offense which I think would be really fun to play in.”

WHAT'S NEXT?

Carmody will finish out his final year on the travel circuit with the Ohio Basketball Club 17-under team on the adidas circuit this summer.

When it comes to a college decision, look for a fall commitment.

“Right now, I am just sitting down with my family and figuring out the places that fit me well,” he said. “I probably want to be done with my recruitment and commit by November before my season starts.”

RIVALS' REACTION

Carmody has become a Midwest priority in recent months and now with Maryland making a push, the Terps could become the dark horse candidate for the standout junior. However, Pitt has made fine in-roads upon the hiring of Stallings last year. Despite all of that, everything points toward Purdue, Michigan or Notre Dame as the likely landing spot for the four-star wing.