Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

46 minutes ago, Travis Scott said:

Not saying that I want it to happen, but Randy Wittman also pretty much checks off all of the boxes that Glass mentioned in the presser. IU player, national championship, NBA coach, etc.  For that matter, Keith Smart too.

None of these former players that have coached in the NBA have had much real success in coaching and I'm pretty sure Glass talked about candidates who've had success. They will all get a shot at an interview but if we would've been better off with Crean over Wittman, Smart, or Mike Woodson.

C'mon man ... it's not a news site, it's a message board.  Nobody ever claims 100% infallibility ... he said "hey i got a call from this guy and he said press conference....."  get our of here with the fake news garbage ....

What??? This is not verified before posting???

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, sirhoosierlot said:

You gotta admit that these rumors are fun though

Yep, its no different then when rumors are flying about recruits. Believe what you want and dont believe what you dont want to but either way just enjoy the fun.

23 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

C'mon man ... it's not a news site, it's a message board.  Nobody ever claims 100% infallibility ... he said "hey i got a call from this guy and he said press conference....."  get our of here with the fake news garbage ....

Ever heard of ball busting and or sarcasm? Yikes....

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Steeler presented the information as sourced, but qualified it and did so with complete clarity.

As a mod, when he did so I posted as to reiterate that this is exactly what he did, not because he wasn't clear, but to highlight the appreciation for bringing the information, and to get out in front of and double-prevent anyone's undies getting in a knot if nothing concrete followed.

It seems that pretty much the entirety of the board was highly appreciative. If anyone didn't fully grasp that, they have a real reading comprehension problem.

Thank you Stuhoo