Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

3 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Imagine doing this vs a Canada team in a pointless game.

Add in the chatter he's hard to get along with

Add in playing in a D2 conference.

No. Just no.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not saying that it's absolutely justified but as a guy that has worried about the safety of the guys that i'm accountable for... i get it.

Do you know the whole story with this?

I do not. But getting suspended on a road trip game in Canada is enough for me to say NO.

Congrats for him for winning a lot.. but why does Indiana have to be his first REAL test? I thought this was Indiana? We need a home run hire.

Just now, Treesh said:

I do not. But getting suspended on a road trip game in Canada is enough for me to say NO.

Congrats for him for winning a lot.. but why does Indiana have to be his first REAL test? I thought this was Indiana? We need a home run hire.

Like i said man, I'm all for Stevens, or Donovan. But after them I think Marshall has shown me the most over the years.

14 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Give me Holtmann , Bennett, or White over Marshall. All younger and proven they can win with X's and O's

Marshall is infinitely more proven than White or Holtman and it's not even close, and he's just as proven as Bennett if not more. 

How has Marshall not won with X's and O's? 

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Marshall is infinitely more proven than White or Holtman and it's not even close, and he's just as proven as Bennett if not more. 

Yes. He's been a very consistent winner at a school with very little resources.

Agree, would love to hear what I a missing on this.

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

Does it really matter?

Knight threw a chair. Davis went nuts at the refs. It's all unnecessary and unwarranted.

I agree but context does matter. Knight was pissed about a foul. Marshall was pissed about his players safety. The ONLY thing in my Navy career that'll make me yell and dare i say make an @$$ out of myself is my troops safety.

Does it really matter?

Knight threw a chair. Davis went nuts at the refs. It's all unnecessary and unwarranted.

If it were frequent - yeah an issue. In 19 years of coaching he had a bad day in Canada. Now the suggestions that he is hard to work with, maybe I would focus on that. Wichita seems to want to keep him so that seems a counter to that.