Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Well, for anyone who shares this opinion, that's fine but in my opinion, you might rethink tuning back in if/when we're competing for titles.

As a fan, you suffer through the tough times to celebrate the good times. Even if you don't support the current AD or coach, you root for the Hoosiers ...

And if you're not able to, then keep the TV off when we're at the top again (with or without a new coach)

Breaking News!!! Fred Glass has announced absolutely nothing and every IU fan is freaking out just like Colts fans when Irsay wasn't saying anything. Hopefully Fred thinks the same way that Irsay did and makes a change. Or Fred could be thinking that IU gets a good NIT seed he and Tommy can celebrate with a lifetime extension. Yeah the extension is probably the most likely option of the two.

7 hours ago, ctown2grhoosier said:

Hearing Crean will be retained. Glass announcement coming tonight at 6pm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

I want to point out that this poster hasn't made a post since this one 7 hours ago, has only 178 posts on this site and has no avatar. 

Fred's silence tells a lot . He could have someone lined up that is in the NCAA tournament & until that coaches team is out of said tournament there will be no announcement. I hope he is silent till end of April & hits a Home Run with BD

2 minutes ago, iceman said:

Fred's silence tells a lot . He could have someone lined up that is in the NCAA tournament & until that coaches team is out of said tournament there will be no announcement. I hope he is silent till end of April & hits a Home Run with BD

Or Billy say screw it and just bolts before the NBA seasons ends :)..........let me dream!

44 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

42% from the field and 5.5 turnovers a game lol. He's a great talent but efficiency isn't his strong suit. I think it's more like he does his own thing and Billy coaches the other guys. 

I've got to think that would be extremely frustrating to a coach. I wish it were frustrating enough for Billy Donovan to decide he's had enough. I'm sure that Durant leaving was NOT the scenario he envisioned when he left Florida for OKC.