Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Nobody is going to hire crean...he cannot flipping coach his way out of a Starbucks...he is not going to leave the indiana university on his own. He is going to have to be fired...would u want him to coach ur program? I sure as hell wouldn't want him to have anything to do with my D1 basketball team! Guy makes me sick! First time poster for what it's worth..

Sent from my VS987 using BtownBanners mobile app

You should have posted sooner.

I'm worried that you've been bottling up a lot of pent up aggression. ;)

19 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

The Tweet of Glass's vote of confidence is either trying to show us that it was late March last time when he finally said he had confidence in Crean, or that they are releasing the same vote of confidence as before, because Glass still has confidence in Crean.  Either way...we are screwed.

that tweet leads to a post on BtownBanners... I REALLY wouldn't look into it very much lol

I have to admit as a fan, I'm jealous of the Duke, UNC, UK, and KU programs. They're in the mix every year in the top 20 rankings and in the conversation for a NC. And the years they weren't and under-achieving, (specifically UK and UNC), they went out and got their home run. Even Louisville got their guy.

I just want IU to adopt that mindset to be that true blue-blood program again. I still believe we are a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken. What are they waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You should have posted sooner.
I'm worried that you've been bottling up a lot of pent up aggression. ;)

Feeling a little better now! Been telling my kids things would get better since 2012 thought the Mayan calendar would get things worked out for us...apparently I was wrong! Someone please tell me this clown is going to be gone after another atrocious season!

The Tweet of Glass's vote of confidence is either trying to show us that it was late March last time when he finally said he had confidence in Crean, or that they are releasing the same vote of confidence as before, because Glass still has confidence in Crean.  Either way...we are screwed.

Why exactly is Crean trying to coach in a Starbucks in this example? haha 

What vote of confidence? I have not seen anything. He is gone.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Did IU basketball just tweet this out from a previous tweet? If so, not good...

cde25db61deaed7afa13828e35cb2027.jpg

Just saw this on my Twitter a few minutes ago, but stopped reading before I ever saw the date on it.

Now I know what the initial onset of a heart attack feels like.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Fellas that account tweets out thread titles and IU related stuff from Btownbanners. The school/program has nothing to do with it.

8 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

A different poster over there, who also said they never have info FWIW, said they heard that Donovan wanted to wait until after NBA season and IU wanted him for the  April recruiting period.

If he wants to join after his season ended, I'd counter with he can if he assembles his staff so they can get started using until he is finished.

people need to understand this: in the (unlikely) event that Donovan's sincerely interested and could be hired once the Thunder are eliminated (probably 1st round in April), the April 2017 recruiting period is the LEAST of IU's worries. Donovan's hiring would, overnight, get IU in much better shape with '18 and '19 recruits like Langford, Brooks, etc., and might even persuade most of IU's current roster to return for another season (not Blackmon, probably not OG, maybe not Bryant, but possibly everyone else including the incoming kids who've already signed LOIs)

Edited by sierracoach

What do the mods who know who the Janitor is have to say for his recent tweets? Is he craving attention or is this his personality all the time? Or is there something else going on like the IU administration getting close to figuring him out so he's messing with people?

What do the mods who know who the Janitor is have to say for his recent tweets? Is he craving attention or is this his personality all the time? Or is there something else going on like the IU administration getting close to figuring him out so he's messing with people?

I no longer trust Janitor. Craving attention now. Completely different than they posted here for along time. Might have to call them out about it.

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1489292955.886523.thumb.jpg.addbd27e00a9b5ac1975e72185c74908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, clintn13 said:

Nobody is going to hire crean...he cannot flipping coach his way out of a Starbucks...he is not going to leave the indiana university on his own. He is going to have to be fired...would u want him to coach ur program? I sure as hell wouldn't want him to have anything to do with my D1 basketball team! Guy makes me sick! First time poster for what it's worth..

Some bottom feeder power 5 school will scoop him up before he can pack his bags and put a for sale sign in his front yard. 

As i I said just ignore him at this point. I still think the coach will be a surprise.

As i I said just ignore him at this point. I still think the coach will be a surprise.