Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

yep, I'm thinking adriane Payne here.

Great Comparison, but TB looks a little more like a bruiser down low. I don't know how tall Adreian is off the top of my head.

So they are very similar. I hope TB has a better post game than Payne did in college but I'd be happy with an Adreian Payne.

I think TB will be more of a post up player than Payne.

In these all star games a big is lucky to touch the ball and after hitting 3 long balls in Louisville I think he said what the hell at the Brand game.

Its nice he can step out but I wouldn't think we would prioritize that part of his game needing help down low so desperately.

But you never know.

I just like the demeanor of this kid. I think he might have a little mouth on him and plays with some attitude. This team needs that

I could see yogi, holt, Bryant, Perea, and zeisloft playing and bonding well out there with as much passion as they have displayed this past year

This. I believe in good sportsmanship----but you have to have a few tough guys on every team who will bring that "won't back down" mentality to the team. Just like with Sheehey----we didn't miss his talent when he left--we missed his toughness and swagger. I hope TB's warrior mentality rubs off on some other guys like JBJ who I still think has another level to his game to show us. Go Hoosiers!

I agree Rebel. I thought JBJ was going to kick in the after burners and be a one and done , but it just didn't happen. He has so much potential, I can't wait to see how he performs next year. I hope he works hard over the summer and comes back a beast!