Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Just a non-important prayer, in the scheme of things. I feel a real rift building here in our forum. This is a safe place for us to gather and talk, laugh, share, and discuss/debate. It's also a community for many of us. Please pray that all feel welcome and all respect the feelings of all posters. I know it's insignificant in the grand scheme, but this place means a lot to me!

My exact thoughts mamasa and I completely agree.

Thanks for that, mamasa. I know all of us at BtownBanners want to see IUBB succeed even if we disagree about Crean and other aspects of the program.

My wife is still sick so I haven't been posting much. Prayers to everyone here who is going through difficult times.

Thanks for that, mamasa. I know all of us at BtownBanners want to see IUBB succeed even if we disagree about Crean and other aspects of the program.

My wife is still sick so I haven't been posting much. Prayers to everyone here who is going through difficult times.

Laz, I pray that God will place his hand on your wife so that every disease germ flees from her instantly in the name of Jesus.  I'm thankful that he is touching everyone mentioned in a very special way.

I'd very much appreciate prayers (again) in my job search. I've been in my current role going on 6 yrs now, and can't do it any more. My boss is a racist, homophobic, misogynist person, and doesn't care about our customers. I have a phone interview w NorthWestern Mutual today, and am in good position (per inside source) to get an interview w Cummins (top of my list job!!!) next week.

I'd very much appreciate prayers (again) in my job search. I've been in my current role going on 6 yrs now, and can't do it any more. My boss is a racist, homophobic, misogynist person, and doesn't care about our customers. I have a phone interview w NorthWestern Mutual today, and am in good position (per inside source) to get an interview w Cummins (top of my list job!!!) next week.

wow, that is quite the boss! Good grief

I know someone who works Cummins actually 2 people.

wow, that is quite the boss! Good grief

The bad thing is that it's all in the name of his "religion", and if you disagree, you're deceived by Satan or you're "this world" (his words)He's the person that gives Christians a bad name. He home schools and is vocal about how terrible public schools are, knowing my kids are in public schools. Sooooo much more than that, it would be a funny sitcom if it wasn't my life lol!

I know someone who works Cummins actually 2 people.

Great company! I live in Columbus, which is the world headquarters for them. Pretty easy to get in for the factories but pretty tough for marketing/hr/admin like me. Sometimes I feel like the only non-engineer in town lol.

Hey everybody. 

Nothing too serious, but would appreciate prayers. I recently received a job offer to be the athletics director at the Boys and Girls club in Bloomington for a summer camp which I am very excited about and will probably take. I am asking for prayers in guiding these kids as well as for my chances in getting a second job on campus that would provide a nice wage, housing, and partial meal plan. 

I am also having meetings over the next week with the director of marketing for the athletic department, media relations director for woman's basketball and am applying for a summer marketing internship with the athletic department. 

Fingers crossed! Hoping to build my resume around marketing/communications while working closely with what I love, sports!

Lets hope it works out for me

Sounds like a great opportunity!  Prayers with you!

Prayers for all.  

Now, for me. Neighbor stopped by on Super Bowl Sunday, and had the wife have me call him.  Saturday the 7th he met with both me and Brit.  HUGE job beginning in Tuscola, Illinois, which is about a 45 minute drive from the house in Terre Haute.  He's had hundreds of resume's sent to him, but he sought me out.  Once I'm done with the construction job up here in Wyoming, providing the timing works out, I should be moving home.  For good.  Now, if timing doesn't, I'll stay with the present company, until that time I can start with the new one.

All of this has been verbal, and nothing in writing/stone yet, but I'm hoping within the next month or 2 to have it solidified.  Kept in regular touch with the neighbor, so it all still sounds good.

Prayers are appreciated that it all works out!

Prayers for all.

Now, for me. Neighbor stopped by on Super Bowl Sunday, and had the wife have me call him. Saturday the 7th he met with both me and Brit. HUGE job beginning in Tuscola, Illinois, which is about a 45 minute drive from the house in Terre Haute. He's had hundreds of resume's sent to him, but he sought me out. Once I'm done with the construction job up here in Wyoming, providing the timing works out, I should be moving home. For good. Now, if timing doesn't, I'll stay with the present company, until that time I can start with the new one.

All of this has been verbal, and nothing in writing/stone yet, but I'm hoping within the next month or 2 to have it solidified. Kept in regular touch with the neighbor, so it all still sounds good.

Prayers are appreciated that it all works out!

Hey nice man. I'm from that area...Any questions feel free to let me know.