Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

The only flights halfway worth checking would be those leaving Bloomington as Glass is going to travel to the coach, not vice versa.  Not to mention, with tech the way it is these days they can do the first round of interviews in their jammies. Glass strikes me as a Star Wars with footies type.

On 3/20/2017 at 2:28 PM, Hovadipo said:

We're narrowed down to about 3.6 billion people. If we could get a hair color or something we could knock off a couple billion easily.

Everything I am hearing points to Donovan to the point I am starting to get my hopes up. I'm sure all of you are hearing the same stuff but things are leaking from people who give a lot more money to IU than all of us combined. 

I've been down this road before though. I'm tired of the gut punches. I'm tired of being mediocre. 

12 minutes ago, bigrod said:

He went 3 hours out of his way just to throw us off the trail. My source tells me that's how it works.

My sources told me he went to the beach to drop Victor Oladipo off for the day. 

35 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I'm sure your joking but you blew your cover. Bloomington no longer has a Baskin Robbins or any place called "31 Flavors" for Ice Cream. Closest Baskin Robbins is in Indy so unless you are alleging someone ran into Glass there your post is a non-starter credibility wise.

Closest Baskin Robbins is in Greenwood BTW

Was it dan patrick?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Saw on twitter that Gotlieb is still saying it. Dan Patrick is supposedly another. A lot of people are having fun with it tho. Saying its gameday for Alford so lets make up some IU rumors again lol. It is very weird it seems to happen each day he has a game.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Closest Baskin Robbins is in Greenwood BTW

That is basically Indy. It's like saying I went to Jiffy Treat in Bloomington when it was actually the one in Ellettsville. Same difference 

So everybody loves Chris Mack now? Ok then.

His resume still doesn't inspire a ton of confidence.

03428632eb61f04405fb093af40de504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Exactly. It is what have you done lately. I want consistency. Sean Miller may choke but at least he has 5 sweet sixteens in 7 years and 3 elite eights. I would take either but it would be after Billy said no and maybe another guy or two.

I think we learned last night that these are rumors with no legs. Alford is not happening.  

Sorry man but at this point the one plus of him coming here would be I wouldnt have to hear about that video every 10 minutes lol. I watched the video I heard what he said but it is also just one guy. I believed him yes but things can change on a day to day basis. I dont want him but if you watch other podcast or FS1 the rumors are steady this morning.

Exactly. It is what have you done lately. I want consistency. Sean Miller may choke but at least he has 5 sweet sixteens in 7 years and 3 elite eights. I would take either but it would be after Billy said no and maybe another guy or two.

Yes.. especially next to Sean Miller's. Both at Xavier and Arizona.

576f200d1f36fc123a1db0de7d9cd81c.jpg

b9f877db69bd6a31fef048402cbf39f6.jpg

Yes.. especially next to Sean Miller's. Both at Xavier and Arizona.

576f200d1f36fc123a1db0de7d9cd81c.jpg

b9f877db69bd6a31fef048402cbf39f6.jpg

Only even sound argument is they are in the Big East now but honestly there is only Nova in the way as a power. Not even coming close to top 3 each year worries me with Mack. You have to have regular season success too. That is key. I dont want to be an 11 each year and have to take a hard road. Id rather be a 1-5 seed.