Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) RB Kristian Pechac

4 hours ago, bhaggard89 said:

It's okay. Morgan Ellison is our workhouse for the next 4 years. Maybe not this coming season, but I think he and Gest make a great combo for the years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I would agree but pechac has a lot of upsides. Already 215-220. Ellison is coming in at that, but idk I hate losing kids that close to home. I get it, some kids wanna get out of town, but for UL or UK for gosh sakes. I get it that UL is better record wise, but UK..... I visited both schools and UL campus is scary at night lol I have friends who are in grad school there now and they don't venture out at night and Lexington is gosh awful haha

I would agree but pechac haosko a lot of upsides. Already 215-220. Ellison is coming in at that, but idk I hate losing kids that close to home9. I get it, some kou8ids wanna get out of town, but for UL or UK for gosh sakes. I get it that UL is better record wise, but UK..... I visited both schools and UL campus is scary at night lol I have friends who are in grad school there now and they don't venture out at night and Lexington is gosh awful haha

I