Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) RB Kristian Pechac

On 3/13/2017 at 2:38 PM, iuswingman said:

so are we in good shape or is he going to follow our former coach to usc?

You tell me...

@coachpechac: #LEO574 now I'm looking around my living room to see if I can find the next piece of the puzzle

2fdbcdb47ac63590624db27be00b8400.jpg

Looks like dad is doing some recruiting...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

To me his dad's posts make it seem like the kid wants to go to college somewhere else and his dad is trying to get him to change his mind. Anyone else?

To me his dad's posts make it seem like the kid wants to go to college somewhere else and his dad is trying to get him to change his mind. Anyone else?

Don't think so. Kid RT's new IU commits and targets all the time. I'd say this is pretty close to a lock. I could see him going to USC, but that's the only other spot I could see.

16 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Not me. I probably wouldn't be updating this thread if I didn't think there was a real good chance. His twitter says alot.

1 hour ago, ccgeneral said:

Not me. I probably wouldn't be updating this thread if I didn't think there was a real good chance. His twitter says alot.

Hope we get him, I'm glad we don't have to wait much longer to find out. I just checked out his Twitter and it definitely looks very pro-IU. I think I was letting his comments about Cinch sway me too much.