Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Lets say Tua drops because teams don't want to take a risk on his health. Would you take him at 13? I would, that arm talent is too much to pass up. 

Its not a huge sample size but Ballard and his guys seem willing to take risks on guys if the talent is there

27 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Lets say Tua drops because teams don't want to take a risk on his health. Would you take him at 13? I would, that arm talent is too much to pass up. 

Its not a huge sample size but Ballard and his guys seem willing to take risks on guys if the talent is there

Personally I dont think he drops that far, but he would be worth taking at 13 in my opinion. I dont see very many players on the free agent market that would be worth taking...mariota, winston, ugh. Or maybe they wait until later rounds and pick up a defensive lineman with 13

5 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

In case people missed it, Colts said they were unsure about Brisset going forward...... thats why they did a short term deal

Not eve reading between the lines. Brisset isn't the future, he is a stop gap 

Good news

If Tua is there when we pick I think we should take him. Don’t think he will be though. Jordan Love at the top of the second makes sense from a value perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

35 minutes ago, jk34 said:

Really like Teddy Bridgewater! Not sure what his contract is,  but New Orleans didn't miss a beat with him filling in 

NO has probably the best roster in the NFL outside of the QB position or a top 3 roster. Them not falling apart had a ton to do with that. He'd be an upgrade over Brisset, but we don't have a roster good enough for me to want to give up assets to bring him in right now

25 minutes ago, jk34 said:

I believe he's a free agent. Plus,  we need DL, WR and DB's. Or tank and get the big prize in 2021.

Eh, I don't see the point. Ultimate goal is to win a Super Bowl, Bridgewater doesn't really move the needle

Just now, KingPG21 said:

Eh, I don't think Beasley had the first down

They had the FG team out in case(it should've been) it was reversed, the FG would've been a yard further out and the resulting FG still cleared by a bit.

I would like to see the NFL do college style OT's, maybe start from the 35/40 yd line so they have to get a 1st down to get into FG range instead of already being in FG range(NFL standard). I'm sure the gambling overlords would love that.