Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

21 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

This Coach Prime pre-game press conference is a master-class.

If Colorado got him that means we could have.

Methinks it’s a monumental missed opportunity.

A masterclass, followed by

A masterpiece.

49 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Pur-due?

Nope…PUR-DIDN’T!! 

0-1 with a home loss to Fresno State.

sweeeeeeeet

Pretty reasonable to see them go 0-3 in the non-con. Scheduling a tough G5 and 2 P5s is a wild move whether they expected Brohm to stick around or not. 

23 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Pretty reasonable to see them go 0-3 in the non-con. Scheduling a tough G5 and 2 P5s is a wild move whether they expected Brohm to stick around or not. 

The first game they’ll be favored by more than three is ten games into the season 

God, Darren Hiller thinks South Carolina’s O-line sucks. No chance Rattler makes it through the year unless they get something figured out. 

I had a Purdoo fan argue with me that they were more impressive than IU yesterday because they barely lost and IU lost by 20.  Nevermind that they lost to Fresca or whoever, the point differential is what matters.

Little brother is so stupid.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

I had a Purdoo fan argue with me that they were more impressive than IU yesterday because they barely lost and IU lost by 20.  Nevermind that they lost to Fresca or whoever, the point differential is what matters.

Little brother is so stupid.

They did look better especially offensively 

33 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

They did look better especially offensively 

One team played against a school that half the world has never heard of and one played against a powerhouse full of 5 star talent.  You'd kind of expect that, right?

24 minutes ago, Josh said:

One team played against a school that half the world has never heard of and one played against a powerhouse full of 5 star talent.  You'd kind of expect that, right?

Fresno St. Won 10 games last year and has a great offensive coach.  You can't say our offense look anywhere near as good as PU

Just now, Scotty R said:

Fresno St. Won 10 games last year and has a great offensive coach.  You can't say our offense look anywhere near as good as PU

You're right, I never did!  I said it's easier to look good against Fresca Pop than against Ohio State.  You can't see the difference? 

1 hour ago, Josh said:

You're right, I never did!  I said it's easier to look good against Fresca Pop than against Ohio State.  You can't see the difference? 

Do you think we would have put up 35 against Fresno St.

48 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

Do you think we would have put up 35 against Fresno St.

I don't know who we are yet, we've only played Ohio State so far.  Fresno is a vastly different opponent.  Wouldn't you agree?