Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

They have had a ton of drives stall and end in field goals. I think they have only driven the length of the field once for a TD.  If their offense wasn’t crapping the bed the Texas defense probably is doing enough 

Have not been impressed with OSU in the red zone but also feel like they are too zoned in to 4 and have no other options or aren’t looking to other options. What happened to their run game?  Did the abandon it?

Posted
1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

Will Texas ask to shorten the 4th quarter? Lol 

I wonder how that affects commercials. Big matchup like this air time was pricey.  I dont think it will happen but it could 

Posted
4 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

Why does manning continue to throw those screens behind the line? It’s not been working all night 

I bet if you looked on average they would be better off throwing it out of bounds. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Sayin hasn't been good outside of throwing to Smith 

They might be able to win a Natty with Sayin but they’re not winning it because of him. Kid’s unremarkable. I saw someone comp him to Brock Purdy. He’s definitely not as athletic as that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...