Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Troy Williams - Taiwan Beer (Taiwan Super League)

Funny thing is when Nets signed yogi I believe he said something along the lines of "no way yogi gets signed now"

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

His percentage of being wrong is astounding. It's nearly a daily exhibition.

I don't mind though as its often entertaining.

Here and there we even agree.

Funny thing is when Nets signed Jeremy Lin I believe he said something along the lines of "no way yogi gets signed now"

Considering how he playing in Summer League it is very surprising. But don't be surprised if he doesn't make the roster. He may have finally agreed to a draft and stash. Which would have gotten him drafted in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Considering how he playing in Summer League it is very surprising. But don't be surprised if he doesn't make the roster. He may have finally agreed to a draft and stash. Which would have gotten him drafted in the first place.

I was surprised too, honestly. They signed a lot of guards and yogi was not impressive in SL. All signs pointed to yogi not getting a deal with Brooklyn

I was surprised too, honestly. They signed a lot of guards and yogi was not impressive in SL. All signs pointed to yogi not getting a deal with Brooklyn

They got Jeremy Lin and Greivis Vasquez at point. They signed Randy Foye. They traded for Isaiah Whitehead. At the 2 they have Foye, Joe Harris, Caris LeVert, Sean Kilpatrick, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. So adding to that is surprising. As of now it looks like they have 15 on contract. I don't think Yogi's is guaranteed.

Looks like they have 16 on contract. In my opinion, it looks like he will be battling with Grieves Vasquez for the 3rd PG on the roster. The good news is: Yogi is cheaper and younger. Also, last year, Vasquez had a career low in FG%, games played, and games started. So maybe they will give Yogi a real chance. Bad news: they signed him to a one year deal for 4.5 million so I am guessing he will get the first shot at contributing.

The way I see it: They keep Yogi on contract playing in the NBDL for most of the year but when injuries occur, he gets a shot here or there.