Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

I wish I could imagine we could get Langford but with the recruiting landscape what it is we don't attract that level of player. It would be a miracle. I won't allow my hopes to get up because I think we have a snowballs chance.

Crean has a knack of identifying under the radar talent but top 5 players at IU is hard to imagine because there is NO precedent sans Eric Gordon.

Garland could be a different story, and I imagine the staff will continue after him hard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

57 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

He'll be on campus again today (10/20). Think he's visiting Louisville to.

@JWellsTH: 2018 five-star point guard Darius Garland will be in Bloomington tomorrow (Thurs.) to visit #iubb's practice. 

He should stick around for Hoosier Hysteria!

I figured he had to be related to Myck

He has a thread in here somewhere but without a search feature it's annoying to find lol.

Here it is: https://btownbanners.com/index.php?/topic/7505-%25282018%2529-PG-Jon-Kabongo

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why is this just not a surprise?

From 247:

Duke is trending in the Crystal Ball for 2018 top 10 prospect Darius Garland, who was offered by Mike Krzyzewski while on his visit this past weekend.Hometown Vanderbilt now only has 22 percent of the predictions to 78 percent for Duke. 

A 6-0, 155-pound point guard out of Brentwood (Tenn.) Academy, Garland is known for being one of the top outside shooters in the class and for having a high overall skill level. Still very much developing physically and with a father who played in the NBA, Garland has plenty of upside as well. Currently he is ranked No. 9 in the 247Sports Composite.

Along with Vanderbilt, Indiana, Louisville, Tennessee, Virginia and others have invested time in recruiting Garland. The consensus of thought, however, is that Duke is the offer that Garland has coveted.