Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Whoozhers

Tech Issues

Hey folks - so android app should be up to date and good. Apple issues are arising from an expired distribution certificate for the current app.

The new app that should have been out forever ago got rejected by Apple 3 straight times and I've been waiting on a new version from this app company to upload again.

Seriously would be so much nicer if Apple behaved like google. I've been looking to transition the app from my personal account to someone else's that can help fulfill all of apple's needs as its confusing as hell for me lol.

We are 22 days away from the app completely being removed from all users phones, so expect a solution or change within the next 3 weeks.

The app might be a royal pain in my a$$, but it's still one of the greatest additions to this site. Gotta have it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The app might be a royal pain in my a$$, but it's still one of the greatest additions to this site. Gotta have it.

Thanks for all the hard work, '41! You're right, this app is the best thing ever!

1 hour ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Hey folks - so android app should be up to date and good. Apple issues are arising from an expired distribution certificate for the current app.

The new app that should have been out forever ago got rejected by Apple 3 straight times and I've been waiting on a new version from this app company to upload again.

Seriously would be so much nicer if Apple behaved like google. I've been looking to transition the app from my personal account to someone else's that can help fulfill all of apple's needs as its confusing as hell for me lol.

We are 22 days away from the app completely being removed from all users phones, so expect a solution or change within the next 3 weeks.

Thanks for all the hard work you have done to make everything run smoothly. 

I have been having some trouble with the app. Earlier in the week it worked fine, especially Monday and Tuesday.

Since then though I am not sure the refresh or updates are working correctly for me because I have not seen any commitments for 3 days now.

Hopefully this new iPhone update will fix this.