Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Stewart has been quoted saying he would like to be committed before the season so he can focus on his basketball season.

Things certainly could change though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What i meant was Stewart doesn’t have any scheduled officially so they aren’t that important. He wouldn’t even have to cancel any at this point. 

Fort Wayne radio thinks Keion will go to MSU and TJD will go to Indiana.

They don’t know but they say that Keion talks to and is following Jaren Jackson’s steps and thinks that will led him to MSU.

I’m personally not so sure as I feel pretty confident Indiana is right in the thick of things.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Fort Wayne radio thinks Keion will go to MSU and TJD will go to Indiana.

They don’t know but they say that Keion talks to and is following Jaren Jackson’s steps and thinks that will led him to MSU.

I’m personally not so sure as I feel pretty confident Indiana is right in the thick of things.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

An ex coach of his feels his dad is pushing UK hard because of their thought he is a surefire 1 and done. I personally feel IU is in a good spot. But this one is far from over. A lot depends on who is going where. I am also curious to see how things go at his new school. There will be less control. I would be shocked if this one is done before March/April. Crazy thing is everywhere else you hear UK is a distant 3rd. When I was told that I was honestly surprised he felt that’s where he ends up.

9 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

An ex coach of his feels his dad is pushing UK hard because of their thought he is a surefire 1 and done. I personally feel IU is in a good spot. But this one is far from over. A lot depends on who is going where. I am also curious to see how things go at his new school. There will be less control. I would be shocked if this one is done before March/April. Crazy thing is everywhere else you hear UK is a distant 3rd. When I was told that I was honestly surprised he felt that’s where he ends up.

Tell that to the UK surefire one and done's that weren't.

You're a 1 and done if you're a 5 star, have a fair or better season, project well  to nba scouts and gm's, and stay in the draft. 

21 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Cal is having an in-home visit with Brooks and Stewart this afternoon Per Evan Daniels

Given that it's both of them, I'm gonna assume that the in-home means at LaLu.

Same as when we had an in-home with both on the same day.

Odd since UK was supposed to be out on Stewart. 

I promise they are not out.