Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU @ Nebraska - 4pm - BTN - Game thread

Either of you in the central Indiana area fiancé and I are about to start making phone calls. Would like to know il how your experiences went.

Maybe shoot me a pm if you don't mind so as to avoid going off topic

check your messages

Sort of excited to see what we bring to the game tonight. Although Nebraska is almost as bad as Penn State/Rugters, it should be rather interesting seeing if TB can stay out of foul trouble against actually big guys.

Keys to the game

-Limit Turovers

-Get Byrant the ball

-Yogi/Rojo contribute

-Troy doesn't try to carry the team on its back

I doubt James plays so we're going to need someone to step up and score his 16 points for him. 

I don't have the B1G network so i may try to stream it online. 

I'll be headed to Montgomery Inn. Yes, world famous ribs over IU basketball today. I might check the score on my phone a time or two and of course will follow up with BTB when I get home.

You share a similar thought process to a lot of IU fans nowadays. Excited there's a game on, but not enough to watch it live. 

I'll be headed to Montgomery Inn. Yes, world famous ribs over IU basketball today. I might check the score on my phone a time or two and of course will follow up with BTB when I get home.

bro u gotta go check out Eli's BBQ just a little further down the road from Montgomery inn. That pork sandwich, jalapeno mac n cheese and baked beans is stoooopid!!!

Quasi excited about the game today. Dish guy is coming to take one of our dvrs and I told him I was gonna kick his ass if he didn't have it wrapped up by halftime.. In reality, I don't really care lol. It would be nice to watch them grab another road win. FEED MAX!! :)