Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs SIU Game Day thread

Got 8 hrs of house/yard work done in 4 hrs lol. Smoked brisket chili going (I know it's 90 degrees but tradition is tradition). Anyone know which helmets we're going with today?

Per an IU Athletics Statement:

Tyler Burgett, Will Dawkins, Tim Gardner, Greg Gooch, Ralph Green III, Darius Latham, Alex Rodriguez and Tegray Scales will not play today.

"They have not lived up to their responsibilities to the program"

As much as I hate to hear that, at least it ain't that "suspended for the first half of the game". I hope it gets their attention.

Got 8 hrs of house/yard work done in 4 hrs lol. Smoked brisket chili going (I know it's 90 degrees but tradition is tradition). Anyone know which helmets we're going with today?

Osterman tweeted its the state flag helmets.

Per an IU Athletics Statement:

Tyler Burgett, Will Dawkins, Tim Gardner, Greg Gooch, Ralph Green III, Darius Latham, Alex Rodriguez and Tegray Scales will not play today.

"They have not lived up to their responsibilities to the program"

That is really interesting. Big blow to not have Scales and Latham playing today. Hopefully it won't make much of a difference against SIU.

What in the hell is going on with IU athletics?  It's almost becoming comical - in a sad not funny way - with the number of players that are creating problems for our football and basketball teams.  To an old fart, this is progressing way beyond college kids will be college kids.