Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Austin Boucher

Where is your name on the all time IHSAA scoring record board? IU is not recruiting anyone on that record board that I can see! 54 pts. in 25 minutes of playing time! Why do you think that the Fort Wayne news media is predicting North Side to make another run at state since he came back!   And ask anyone from Fort Wayne who wins the state championship if Austin Played this past season at North Side (probably with a undefeated record). I'm sure you get D1 letters all the time from top programs across the country! Can you say JEALOOOOOOOOOUSY!!!

Who are you

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Those letters were this past year, less than a year! The boy has hundreds of letters from schools like Xavier, Michigan, Harvard, Butler, Stanford, Air Force, Virginia, Michigan State, Illinois..... Hundreds! And his family said that he started going on visits in middle school. He has atleist one D1 offer if not more? And I'm sure there will be more by the time he graduates this next year at the top of his class! He could wall paper the inside of his house with all of his letters (and he lives in a big house). I don't think he needs any FAVORS or help from anyone!

2 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

Those letters were this past year, less than a year! The boy has hundreds of letters from schools like Xavier, Michigan, Harvard, Butler, Stanford, Air Force, Virginia, Michigan State, Illinois..... Hundreds! And his family said that he started going on visits in middle school. He has atleist one D1 offer if not more? And I'm sure there will be more by the time he graduates this next year at the top of his class! He could wall paper the inside of his house with all of his letters (and he lives in a big house). I don't think he needs any FAVORS or help from anyone!

If he doesn't need any favors or help from anyone, then what are you doing?  Enough is enough on Boucher.  He's an above average high school player but he's not the next coming of Larry Bird!  

9 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

You already said that...

I've already mentioned on this board that I'm an old teacher of Austins and friend of the family. I have seen 3" binder after 3" binder and shoe box after shoe box full of HUNDREDS of letters! I guess I could ask Austin to take a picture of all of his letters dump on the foor of his GYM at his house and put it on twitter, but I don't think he would do it because he is a modest kid! I'm an IU fan that would like to see him play at IU, I'm not saying that Austin or his family want him to play at IU he has a lot of options! As a fan I think he could help the program. We are not going to land the 5 star recruits that Duke, Kentucky, Louisville etc...  get, and he has been a top 10 ranked player in the 2018 class in state of Indiana for the past 3 years! In my opinion (and I'm not saying it has to be yours) that when looking at his videos, looking at his many accomplishments and watching him play in person myself, he and Keion are the best players in the Fort! Sophomore seasons-Austin 25pts. a game, Keion 20pts. a game and  South Side finished in front of North Side with Keion and Butz. Now they are playing together with transfer Lucas Kroft from Blackhawk!

they are playing together

Edited by Runnin_on_empty

I've already mentioned on this board that I'm an old teacher of Austins and friend of the family. I have seen 3" binder after 3" binder and shoe box after shoe box full of HUNDREDS of letters! I guess I could ask Austin to take a picture of all of his letters dump on the foor of his GYM at his house and put it on twitter, but I don't think he would do it because he is a modest kid! I'm an IU fan that would like to see him play at IU, I'm not saying that Austin or his family want him to play at IU he has a lot of options! As a fan I think he could help the program. We are not going to land the 5 star recruits that Duke, Kentucky, Louisville etc...  get, and he has been a top 10 ranked player in the 2018 class in state of Indiana for the past 3 years! In my opinion (and I'm not saying it has to be yours) that when looking at his videos, looking at his many accomplishments and watching him play in person myself, he and Keion are the best players in the Fort! Sophomore seasons-Austin 25pts. a game, Keion 20pts. a game and  South Side finished in front of North Side with Keion and Butz. Now they are playing together with transfer Lucas Kroft from Blackhawk!

Won't land the 5 star players? Guess you've never heard of James Blackmon Jr, Yogi Ferrell, Cody Zeller, Thomas Bryant, and Noah Vonleh...

23 minutes ago, bhaggard89 said:

Won't land the 5 star players? Guess you've never heard of James Blackmon Jr, Yogi Ferrell, Cody Zeller, Thomas Bryant, and Noah Vonleh...

But did any of those guys have protein shakes and binders? Didn't think so.  Checkmate.  

16 hours ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

Nice recruiting class that Shaka has done there.  I'm sure that won't piss off any kid that though he was going to get playing time (and now has to take a seat on the bench).  Gee, I wonder why Austin had such a hard time adjusting to these other schools???????????

1 hour ago, HoosierCoop said:

Nice recruiting class that Shaka has done there.  I'm sure that won't piss off any kid that though he was going to get playing time (and now has to take a seat on the bench).  Gee, I wonder why Austin had such a hard time adjusting to these other schools???????????

Yeahh no offense to the kid, but if the people close to him are hyping him up like they do on here, and he believes it and acts like it, I can see why he struggles to fit in at school..