Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jmsgws

Football Poster

They are free. There is a link to poster requests on iuhoosiers.com that I will post below. You can see the posters in some of the media day pics. A player (#15) with Lets Dig In on it. Pretty sharp.

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/sb_output.aspx?form=6

Thx BTW...even though I'm not too fond of them (lack of full schedule) I went ahead and ordered them all the same.

Welcome to the site I hope you stick around and enjoy the best iu site there is!

Thanks partner.  I followed the old site really closely.  After it was shut down, I moved on to just a few other IU sites, but secretly missed this one.  Was very excited to stumble across btownbanners one day. 

Is it okay to admit that I'm one of the strange IU fans who probably follows the football program more closely than the basketball program?  Anybody else the same way?

Thanks partner. I followed the old site really closely. After it was shut down, I moved on to just a few other IU sites, but secretly missed this one. Was very excited to stumble across btownbanners one day.

Is it okay to admit that I'm one of the strange IU fans who probably follows the football program more closely than the basketball program? Anybody else the same way?

Haha that's awesome. You aren't alone. Head over to the football forums and you'll find them :)

Thanks partner. I followed the old site really closely. After it was shut down, I moved on to just a few other IU sites, but secretly missed this one. Was very excited to stumble across btownbanners one day.

Is it okay to admit that I'm one of the strange IU fans who probably follows the football program more closely than the basketball program? Anybody else the same way?

I don't know how you do that, but I applaud you.

Most of what I'm hearing here is what I heard from my guy in the know at IU in an email this morning.

He said the posters arrived from the printer last week and IU is starting to distribute those around town now. He said people can also stop by athletics in the north end zone of Memorial Stadium and pick up posters or they can request posters on line at the site that I believe was posted below.

He also said that IU football pocket schedules should be coming out sometime this week and that similarly, distribution of those will start soon.

No, I'm the same way. And it has nothing to do with Crean. Football is just my favorite sport. Unfortunately, southern IN is like another planet when it comes to trying to discuss football with people.

I was in the IU Athletics office on the second floor of Memorial Stadium in the north end zone Tuesday and the posters were sitting on the coffee table in the waiting area. Two sizes, too.

And you didn't snag a couple of each size for every member here? What the heck were you thinking?

Where'd we find this new guy, anyway? :D