Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU vs. MD Postgame Thread

nearly every 3 was open. And again he got blocked multiple times at the rim.

That Dunk was incredible though. Needs to be put in the dunk thread. Top 20 IU dunk??????????????

That put back by Troy was nasty too.I never did slow mo it to make up my mind on goal tending.What say you?

it's time to focus on Minnesota, which will be no easy task...

the Gophers seemingly wreak havoc in Bloomington, and especially when we least expect them to...

it's like Minney is the anti-Michigan...

but I feel good about this squad...

they made strides tonight, and will build on this game...

and...

well... JBJ ain't gonna shoot 1 for 1,000,000 again... 

I need some help here from some of the old men...(looking at you Naples...) me and some friends were trying to think of the best PG's in IU history. All we could come up with was Yogi and Isaiah. We thought Alford and Bailey were both 2 guards. Coverdale up there maybe? My iubb history just doesn't reach far enough back for guys I'm surely missing. So who are some of the other best PG's here ever? And is Isaiah the only guy ahead of (or maybe getting close to being even....??) Yogi?