Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2015 April Evaluation Period

We can just throw everything in this thread like we did for the July recruiting periods. I'll dig up some links for these tournaments when the time comes.

@EvanDaniels:  
- First April live period (April 10-12): Nike (Hampton), adidas (Dallas) & Under Armour (New Orleans).
- Second April live period (April 24-26 ... Day before my 30th bday ): Nike (Lexington), Adidas (Indianapolis) & Under Armour (Louisville)

Other noteables: All of these games are on one of the ESPN's.

McDONALD’S ALL-AMERICAN GAME, April 1
- Girls Game - ESPNU @ 630 pm ET 
- Boys Game - ESPN @ 9 pm ET
ESPN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2-4 on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU
NIKE HOOP SUMMIT, April 11 on ESPN2 @ 3pm ET
JORDAN BRAND CLASSIC, April 17 on ESPN2 @ 8 pm ET

Not sure where to put this.

@ASlater247: 6'1" Ray Salnave'16 has St. John's, Rutgers, Seton Hall & Dayton offers. Indiana, Arizona, GT, WVU & Kansas interest http://t.co/1d72uZgaZ2

Thanks. I put him up in the grid. He had a couple decent games in this tournament. 16/13 & 9/9.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  3m
2016 G @RaySalnave10 named MVP of the @SNYinvitational . Kid's a winner, somebody's gonna get a tough NYC guard.

All of these games are on one of the ESPN's.

McDONALD’S ALL-AMERICAN GAME, April 1, United Center, Chicago
ESPN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2-4, Christ the King, Queens, N.Y. & MSG
NIKE HOOP SUMMIT, April 11, Moda Center, Portland
JORDAN BRAND CLASSIC, April 17, Barclays Center, Brooklyn

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  
To clarify on @JordanClassic times for April 17 at Barclays:
2:30 - International Game, 4 - Regional Game, 7 - National Game

Just some info regarding the April Signing Period

Basketball (Regular Period) Starts April 15, 2015 Ends May 20, 2015

What is the National Letter of Intent (NLI)?

The NLI is a binding agreement between a prospective student-athlete and an NLI member institution
•A prospective student-athlete agrees to attend the institution full-time for one academic year (two semesters or three quarters).
•The institution agrees to provide athletics financial aid for one academic year (two semesters or three quarters).

Basic penalty for not fulfilling the NLI agreement: A student-athlete has to serve one year in residence (full-time, two semesters or three quarters) at the next NLI member institution and lose one season of competition in all sports.

I'm confused. Didn't we already recruit and sign Jeremiah April?

(I'll show myself out)

Your Avatar is apparently the Root of your posting problem .

This may apply to April [Jeremiah] as well. [ Unfortunately for him ]

•The institution agrees to provide athletics financial aid for ONE academic year (two semesters or three quarters).

Sounds like we're hitting the JUCOs pretty good. Probably check out these events.

Brad Winton‏@JucoRecruiting
All American Availables Showcase Dates
Dallas - April 11-12
Los Angeles - April 25-26
Top unsigned 2015's 

Thomas Bryant is our only target in this.

Jordan Brand Classic ‏@JordanClassic  
The squad is set. Your 2015 Jordan Brand Classic rosters: http://j.mp/823BFpr . #NEXTvsNEXT 

The game will be televised Friday, April 17 on ESPN2 at 8 p.m. EST.

This is '18 group is gonna be one to keep an eye on in the coming years. The bolded have been on campus and Easley has a offer.

g3risingstars @g3risingstars 
G3IE16u-Easley, Kpedi, Ignas,Tracy, Washington, Conway, Cushingberry, Sappingfield(2017)! Size, defence, shooting, D1 Exposure, schedule drops soon.#G3FAMILY

g3risingstars @g3risingstars 
G3IE16U-Dallas, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Chicago, Louisville, Georgia, Fort Wayne Indianapolis..Coming to a city near you. #G3IE16U

This may be something to watch. Jamal Murray and Thon Maker are on the World Select team.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/2015-Nike-Hoop-Summit-International-Roster-Breakdown-4833

The Nike Hoop Summit World team was officially announced today, complementing the USA roster which was announced in January. The game is scheduled for Saturday, April 11th at the Rose Garden, in Portland, Oregon, and will be broadcasted on ESPN2 at noon PST (3PM EST).

This may be something to watch. Jamal Murray and Thon Maker are on the World Select team.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/2015-Nike-Hoop-Summit-International-Roster-Breakdown-4833

The Nike Hoop Summit World team was officially announced today, complementing the USA roster which was announced in January. The game is scheduled for Saturday, April 11th at the Rose Garden, in Portland, Oregon, and will be broadcasted on ESPN2 at noon PST (3PM EST).

Too bad THAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE ROSE GARDEN WENT BANKRUPT IN 2007!!

It's the Moda Center now. Get it together Draft Express.

Though, now I really hope that Thon signs with us by then since I can go check him out and support him there.

Jamal Murray is worth the trip alone as well. He is an amazing point guard with size. I hope we get in on him as well. Its an added plus that him and Thon are teammates 

Jamal Murray is worth the trip alone as well. He is an amazing point guard with size. I hope we get in on him as well. Its an added plus that him and Thon are teammates 

Yep. We offered him back in the summer but I haven't seen anything else other then he may a reclass to '15.

A little early reminder here for this week. Set the DVR. I'm gonna pin this thread.

McDonald's All-American Game, April 1

- Girls Game - ESPNU @ 6:30 pm ET 
- Boys Game - ESPN @ 9 pm ET 

ESPN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP, APRIL 2-4

Thomas Bryant, Curtis Jones and Miles Bridges (Huntington Prep) are the only recruits I'm aware of.

Thursday

12:00 PM: No. 3 Blanche Ely (FL) vs No. 6 Findlay Prep (NV) (ESPNU)
2:00 PM: No. 4 Wheeler (GA) vs No. 5 Huntington Prep (WV) (ESPNU)
4:00 PM: No. 2 Montverde Academy (FL) vs No. 7 Greensboro Day (NC) (ESPNU)
6:00 PM: No. 1 Oak Hill Academy (VA) vs No. 8 Wings Academy (NY) (ESPNU)

Friday
3:00 PM: Findlay Prep/Blanche Ely winner vs Montverde/Greensboro Day winner (ESPN2)
5:00 PM: Wheeler/Huntington Prep winner vs Oak Hill/Wings Academy winner (ESPN2)

Saturday
Championship Game
12:00 PM: at Madison Square Garden (ESPN)