Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

USC up 1 on Arizona with 3 to go in the half. 

I repeat, no one wants that last #1 seed lol

I think Zona settles down and cruises in second half, at least thats what Crean said in the studio 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

First ticket punched.   Morehead St is dancing 

Louisville will never do it in a hundred years, but they should absolutely look at Preston Spradlin. If I were N.C. St and moving on from Keats, that guy would be 1 of my 1st calls.  

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

New Mexico right or wrong side of bubble?

They better win a couple in the conference tourney to feel safe.   They swept Nevada which is good but they don’t have much wiggle room 

46 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

God I hate Cormac Ryan but am willing to admit he's good.

They’re 2/3 now with going to the portal for a shooter who can go nuclear at times with Ryan and Maneck previously. That’s a really good way to use the portal.  

(Also, a guy with the name Cormac Ryan should be legally barred from playing anywhere but ND or Boston College)

43 minutes ago, str8baller said:

They’re 2/3 now with going to the portal for a shooter who can go nuclear at times with Ryan and Maneck previously. That’s a really good way to use the portal.  

(Also, a guy with the name Cormac Ryan should be legally barred from playing anywhere but ND or Boston College)

Exactly what I said last night makes me wonder if he didn't want to play for Shrewsberry.

24 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Exactly what I said last night makes me wonder if he didn't want to play for Shrewsberry.

He is a 25 year old COVID senior that wanted no part of rebuild and knew he could get paid for his shooting ability in the Free agency I mean portal.   He was smart to leave.  He hasn’t been anything special for North Carolina this year he just happened to have a great night last night.   If he plays like this moving forward then they will be a tough out

33 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

He is a 25 year old COVID senior that wanted no part of rebuild and knew he could get paid for his shooting ability in the Free agency I mean portal.   He was smart to leave.  He hasn’t been anything special for North Carolina this year he just happened to have a great night last night.   If he plays like this moving forward then they will be a tough out

He’s streaky but capable of knocking down 5 or 6 threes when he’s hot. He lit up UVA a few games back too.  I don’t see him going off in the tourney like Maneck, but Ryan’s not quite the player he was either.

I don’t know what kind of NIL those type of guys get, but you see them scattered around enough that it seems like Indiana should be capable of pulling one every cycle or so. Miller Kopp was close, I suppose but didn’t seem to have quite upside. Maybe it was the system, though.

Ingram had his hands on him but still doesn't excuse what happened but interesting no flagrant call.
Should be reviewed, should be suspended next game and the team they play should start with free throws and the ball to start the game

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Ryan most likely didn't see the tournament in Notre Dame's future this year.  Some guys want to make sure they play in the NCAA Tournament.  We're going to find that out this off-season.  We'll get some dudes, but we are going to miss on some players because there's no tournament guarantee with IU.