Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

22 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Drake/Bradley tied with 8:55 to go 

Forgive me for my ignorance but with the win today for the Sycamores they have a 1 game lead but Drake is battling to tie them. Does the Missouri valley only get one bid then? 

1 minute ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Forgive me for my ignorance but with the win today for the Sycamores they have a 1 game lead but Drake is battling to tie them. Does the Missouri valley only get one bid then? 

ISU won the regular season by 1 game.    This is the conference tourney where the winner gets the auto bid.   If Drake wins today they will play ISU with the winner getting the auto bid and the loser hoping they can get an atlarge bid 

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

OVC bid up for grabs on espn2.   Morehead St/Little Rock.    Let’s go 

On the main right now, screw duke/unc lol

Elsewhere, is it me or has KD Johnson gotten progressively worse each year at Auburn?

4 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

On the main right now, screw duke/unc lol

Elsewhere, is it me or has KD Johnson gotten progressively worse each year at Auburn?

Anytime a bid is up for grabs it’s going on the main.   I am right there with you on that .   He has definitely taken a step back from where he was a couple years ago 

One of the good things about watching these smaller conference tourney games is you get to see the future high major studs for teams.   A couple years ago watching the OVC and Mooreheads center and thinking how is he playing in the OVC.   Next year he goes to Auburn and  Johni Broome is one of the better players in the SEC 

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

MWC doing MWC things.   New Mexico/Utah st tied with 2:41 to go.   Love this conference 

Utah St just drained a 3 with 3 sec to go to go up 3.  Delivering