Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, rcs29 said:

So I decided to check in on Rhode Island's board. Third post I read is this. Kind of want to let them know.....562ed9ce678a7d4fda181e128d6d8826.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Man. Familiar. Not to oversimplify, but shooting is basically the most important skill a player can have, and Archie either didn’t know that, couldn’t develop it, or both.

The offense was never a thing of beauty, and the defense never reached the heights he (or others) surely wanted. But the teams were always close enough that if they’d just shot pretty well he’d have won a bunch more games.

Alas. IU’s in a better place.

1 hour ago, HoosierTrav said:

Arizona is going to be a handful for us. Much better than their ranking, imo.

Their front court is massive as well. They start 6-11 and 7-0 and bring in another 7-0... Normally not a good matchup for TJD. Other dudes will really have to step up. 

Arizona is going to be a handful for us. Much better than their ranking, imo.

They’re us but better..?

TJD has struggled against bigger bigs and they have a few. I don’t know they’re % but in the few games I’ve watched they seem to hit from deep and get what they want inside.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Battle for Atlantis starts soon.   It’s been fascinating watching this event become one of the marquee Feast week tournaments over the years.    I will never forget having to look it what Axis Tv was and how to find it just to watch this event.   Espn took it over a couple years ago and the rest is history. 

American up 4 at Georgetown with 7 min to go.    Pretty sure American is playing without their best player 
Can't see Ewing as the coach next year. Hopefully for their sake they make it seem like his decision.

11 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Can't see Ewing as the coach next year. Hopefully for their sake they make it seem like his decision.

I don't want to see Ewing as the coach any year.