Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

A 7 trillion (I’m guessing, without seeing the rest of the line) from a former starter/regular rotation player is probably not good. 

That’s what all the young guys go for these days. Almost impossible to accomplish. Usually during the seven minutes a rebound drops into your hands.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

32 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Brooks gets to reap what he sowed. It was clear as day that he should’ve picked IU. Too late now

All these kids think they are better than what they are. UK's starting lineup is basically all 5 stars. I believe a 5 star on their team that was getting similar minutes to Brooks just transferred. Kid would have been playing nice minutes here. Will be interesting to see what he does after the season. 

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I couldn’t see Archie doing that

Gotcha. Interesting. If I remember correctly he and TJD were boys. You’d think that might be a factor and a good opportunity for the young man to go to his likely second choice and join an environment where he has a buddy, and can polish his game and enjoy his time while he sits out a year. Maybe the prospect of playing together even convinces TJD to come back for a third year and take a shot at making a run at a natty. 

1 minute ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Someone transferring is a high probability these days. Wouldn't surprise me oen bit if a Damezi did. I don't think he played the other day. 

Was wondering about that he seems to be the odd man out since the northwestern “talking too”

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

Gotcha. Interesting. If I remember correctly he and TJD were boys. You’d think that might be a factor and a good opportunity for the young man to go to his likely second choice and join an environment where he has a buddy, and can polish his game and enjoy his time while he sits out a year. Maybe the prospect of playing together even convinces TJD to come back for a third year and take a shot at making a run at a natty. 

That’s why he should’ve picked IU in the first place. Him and TJD have great chemistry on the court. Would’ve been great for IU

I personally would take Brooks if he were willing to commit to play. He has good size and can play the 3 and 4. I could see a lineup in 2 years of
Phinisee(Senior)
Lander(Freshman)
Leal(Sophomore)
Brooks(RS Sophomore)
TJD(Junior)

How many people would really be mad about that?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I personally would take Brooks if he were willing to commit to play. He has good size and can play the 3 and 4. I could see a lineup in 2 years of
Phinisee(Senior)
Lander(Freshman)
Leal(Sophomore)
Brooks(RS Sophomore)
TJD(Junior)

Hunter

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Was wondering about that he seems to be the odd man out since the northwestern “talking too”

Yep. Plays good defense but so does most of our team. His minutes would be there if he could at least handle the rock but he can't. He doesn't drive and wants to shoot threes but can't. His minutes aren't on the rise after this year if he can't improve on both of those areas quite a bit. 

3 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Phinisee(Senior)
Lander(Freshman)
Leal(Sophomore)
Brooks(RS Sophomore)
TJD(Junior)

At first, I thought TJD would be a three year player. It looks like two years now