Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

For your weekend amusement, I was just told by someone who has close ties to one of our recruits that Alford was at one of our practices this past week and was invited by Archie and Schilling. He says he thinks something could be in the works to bring him on board. Again, just relaying what I was told from someone who has been pretty accurate with a particular recruit's recruitment....I myself took it with a grain of salt though and just kind of laughed at the thought of it. I guess we'll see if anything comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

20 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

For your weekend amusement, I was just told by someone who has close ties to one of our recruits that Alford was at one of our practices this past week and was invited by Archie and Schilling. He says he thinks something could be in the works to bring him on board. Again, just relaying what I was told from someone who has been pretty accurate with a particular recruit's recruitment....I myself took it with a grain of salt though and just kind of laughed at the thought of it. I guess we'll see if anything comes out.

Coaching FT shooting?  LOL

10 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Honestly, I wouldn’t be opposed to have him as an assistant coach

He has never been an assistant.  A guy with over 600 wins is going to get a HC gig, right?  

High level game here. Marquette up 5 with 3:00 min to go. Nova with a heck of a run in the second half. One thing I love about college basketball is watching a team figure it out over the course of the year. They looked terrible losing to Furman and Michigan early but Wright has them rolling. Win or lose Nova will be dangerous in March

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

TCU with a huge win at Iowa St.

That  loss is squarely on you....you jinxed the Cyclones!!!!

That  loss is squarely on you....you jinxed the Cyclones!!!!

Committee jinxed them I just try and project what the committee will do. Lol. They didn’t look good. Big 12 teams have an opportunity to end Kansas’s streak and they are not taking advantage

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app