Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Happy conference tourneys starting today day 

Duke/NC state and Baylor/Texas are the best best games today however ASUN takes center stage as the conference tourneys to start tonight.    

Jacksonville/Kennesaw St and Queens/FGCU get started at 7.   

IMG_4919.gif

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Happy conference tourneys starting today day 

Duke/NC state and Baylor/Texas are the best best games today however ASUN takes center stage as the conference tourneys to start tonight.    

Jacksonville/Kennesaw St and Queens/FGCU get started at 7.   

IMG_4919.gif

So you're saying my mail will be late in arriving today?       lol

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Big Ten standings are separated right now by Big Ten West and Big Ten East.

Screenshot_20240304-075553.png

Just realized that IU and Maryland have the most home losses of the Big Ten teams.  We need to start protecting our home court. Five losses at home should not happen.  

After beating Maryland twice this year, I'm not sure that Kevin Willard was an upgrade over Mark Turgeon.  I was surprised to find out that Turgeon is not coaching anywhere.  Turgeon reminds me of Alford.  He seems to be a solid, but not great coach.  

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Just saw that in honor of March Madness, you can get a $1 single at Wendy's until April 10. Gotta have the app, though. 

Not a huge Wendy's fan -- but a $1 burger is a $1 burger! 

giphy.gif

Jules is the best.

58 minutes ago, JF87 said:

Here's one of many soon to come articles on why Michigan should keep Howard.  The articles and national pundits telling us why we should keep Mike Woodson will be coming soon.

Five reasons Michigan should keep beleaguered Juwan Howard as coach (msn.com)

There's a semi-reasonable argument for keeping him if you're willing to put the best possible spin on a few things. I think the better question is does he want to stay? Now that you know you can pretty much only get in grad transfers that's kind of limiting for short term talent infusion.

7 minutes ago, Demo said:

There's a semi-reasonable argument for keeping him if you're willing to put the best possible spin on a few things. I think the better question is does he want to stay? Now that you know you can pretty much only get in grad transfers that's kind of limiting for short term talent infusion.

I hope they keep Howard.