Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I saw an article where Coach K is advocating the ban of court storming.  They now refer to Filipowski's so-called injury as an injury scare.  Filipowski was run into by a student which shouldn't have happened.  But Filipowski, like all Duke whiners, made a bigger deal out of it than it was.  It went from injury to minor injury to slight injury to now, injury scare.  We have to take away students fun because Duke lost and Filipowski whined.  

Just now, JF87 said:

I saw an article where Coach K is advocating the ban of court storming.  They now refer to Filipowski's so-called injury as an injury scare.  Filipowski was run into by a student which shouldn't have happened.  But Filipowski, like all Duke whiners, made a bigger deal out of it than it was.  It went from injury to minor injury to slight injury to now, injury scare.  We have to take away students fun because Duke lost and Filipowski whined.  

I think flip was crying not because of injury but because he was genuinely shitting  himself!

Sanderson finally let go at UMichigan. I think he’d be a great hire if we move on from Woodson, although I honest don’t have any problems with Cliff Marshall. Seems like a really good dude.

I guess, both are friends so, unlikely anyway.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Pete Thamel 

NCAA sent members a letter today stating: “In response to this latest order, the Division I Board of Directors directed NCAA enforcement staff to pause and not begin investigations involving third-party participation in NIL-related activities.”

More from Charlie Baker letter comments: “There will be no penalty for conduct that occurs consistent with the injunction while the injunction is in place. I agree with this decision, while the progress toward long-term solutions is underway and while we await discussions with the attorneys general. In circumstances that are less than ideal, this at least gives the membership notice of the board’s direction related to enforcement.”

Pete Thamel 
NCAA sent members a letter today stating: “In response to this latest order, the Division I Board of Directors directed NCAA enforcement staff to pause and not begin investigations involving third-party participation in NIL-related activities.”
More from Charlie Baker letter comments: “There will be no penalty for conduct that occurs consistent with the injunction while the injunction is in place. I agree with this decision, while the progress toward long-term solutions is underway and while we await discussions with the attorneys general. In circumstances that are less than ideal, this at least gives the membership notice of the board’s direction related to enforcement.”

Open Market….Pay to play. Woodson can’t even win with a hand picked multimillion dollar roster. Fire the man.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

God, this bowling green vs. Ohio officiating is making B1G refs look AMAZING!

You never know what you are going to get when some MACtion.   Tie game with 3 min to go.   Side note.   Kenya’s son plays for Ohio and just hit a big 3 

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

You never know what you are going to get when some MACtion.   Tie game with 3 min to go.   Side note.   Kenya’s son plays for Ohio and just hit a big 3 

Had no idea that was him!