Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

22 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Wth

great games all day long and this thread wasn’t even on the recently discussed list.

I’ll just assume @Uspshoosier is out delivering s months worth of mail today to free up his plate for the next few weeks

At work can only watch one game at a time on phone so no updating until I get back to the college basketball room.  lol last Saturday I have to work until after the first round of the tourney though 

Awesome slow motion replay on BTN of Domask driving the ball against Tyler Wahl in the Wisconsin game. Wahl has his right arm completely wrapped around the front of Domask to the point that his hand is over his number on his back. Let’s go with his right and wraps his left complete around Domask’s waist and has a hold of his jersey. As Domask goes up Wahl catches him in the chin with his right hand. Domask makes the drive with no call.

B1G basketball baby!!!!!!

Wisconsin goes down again. Another Feb/March collapse for them… Is Greg Gard back next year?

B1G is so so bad. 
Half the league’s teams have fans asking loudly for their coach to be fired. They’ve all got legitimate gripes. 
Or maybe the conference should de-emphasize the rugby match vibes and help facilitate the pace/shotmaking seen everywhere else. 

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

Awesome slow motion replay on BTN of Domask driving the ball against Tyler Wahl in the Wisconsin game. Wahl has his right arm completely wrapped around the front of Domask to the point that his hand is over his number on his back. Let’s go with his right and wraps his left complete around Domask’s waist and has a hold of his jersey. As Domask goes up Wahl catches him in the chin with his right hand. Domask makes the drive with no call.

B1G basketball baby!!!!!!

I hope the conference makes up a 25 years/no NCAA title patch for all 37 schools to wear next year

42 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

At work can only watch one game at a time on phone so no updating until I get back to the college basketball room.  lol last Saturday I have to work until after the first round of the tourney though 

So my assumption was pretty much accurate lol

44 minutes ago, Demo said:

The midcourt camera location in this Baylor-KU game is messing with me. It’s just enough higher than normal to feel wrong.

Yeah, been that way all year in their new arena, so looks like that’s where it’s gonna stay. Texas architects, who needs ‘em.

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Kentucky is just electric. Win or lose they’re must-see TV. I hope they get some fun matchups in the tourney. 

If Purdue is a 1 seed, I want Kentucky to be the 4 in their bracket.  

2 minutes ago, JF87 said:

If Purdue is a 1 seed, I want Kentucky to be the 4 in their bracket.  

Would be a very fun game, but I’m not sure I’ll put any money on them both making the S16.