Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

36 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I don't like that shooting up the vein motion, B1G should put a stop to that nonsense!

I agree!  It’s almost like they are promoting drug use!  Plus it looks so darn stupid 

52 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

They might go out and purchase another 7 footer?

They have a 7'2 guy RSing this yr, and a 7'3 guy committed for next year. But my guess is they start TKR and Furst next year. 

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Oklahoma with a big 3 to go up 1 with 17 sec to go.  Their first lead in a while.  Cincy ball.     Austin Peay wins it in OT

Cincy hits 1 FT and we are headed to OT 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wake down 1 with 34 sec to go.   Tech ball but this feels like Wake is going to find a way to win 

Wake on a 9-0 run and take the lead for the first time tonight.   Wake up 1 with 18 to go 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wake on a 9-0 run and take the lead for the first time tonight.   Wake up 1 with 18 to go 

Tech throws up a shot with .4 to go win it.   Ugly play but it went in.   That hurts Wakes resume 

I finally figured it out.  Indiana University men's basketball players years ago voted to unionize.  They sometimes go on strike during games.  They went on strike back when our head coach was making impermissible calls and contact and Dan D became acting HC.  They went on strike by not playing defense for years with Crean.  Need I explain the Archie years?  They went on strike this season at Auburn....  /snark

Just like Dartmouth: A first in college sports: Dartmouth men's basketball votes to unionize : NPR