Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

FAU up 3 with 2:30 to do.   N Texas just hit a big 3.  Should be a good finish 

FAU is going to hold on.   Quality road win.  They had been slipping down the seed line.  Should be in good shape for the tourney 

2 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Iowa St trying to stir up another dose of Hilton magic

Byu has turned out better than I gave them credit for early in the year.   I thought they were just analytics darlings but they can play.   

Can someone direct me to the Bart Torvik link where you can take a team, enter the projected Wins and Losses for the remainder of the season, and will tell you whether or not they're in the tournament? Disclaimer: not doing this for IU. Curious about some other teams. Thanks

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Missouri St up 18 with 5 min to go.  It will be ISU/Missouri St tomorrow at 1 

Murray St only put up 35, yikes. Just looked it up, Ja Morant on his own scored 35+ three times on the Racers.

16 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Stetson down 7 to Jacksonville with 6 min to go in the ASUN semis   This tourney has been awesome 

Jacksonville up 2 with 47 go.  Blackmon cut it to 2 but missed the FT.   Review to see who has the ball.  Looks like Stetson ball