Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

57 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

What a difference a week makes.  Last week Stetson only beat D2 St. Leo in an exhibition 54-53 and needed overtime to beat D2 Tampa.  Luke Brown was 5-16 from the field those games.

Interestingly, Brown didn't start tonight.  Jalen Blackmon did and was 0-7 from the floor.  Blackmon had played well in their exhibitions, leading them in scoring in both games.

Was dealing with turf toe a lot of the

off season I think he’s finally moving well he looked solid handling the ball the acc guys were talking him up most of the game …he took a couple really stupid shots in the second half though

Just got home from Murray St-St Louis. SLU is really, really good. They’re deep, they pound the glass on both ends and Yuri Collins is the most under-appreciated kid in the country. 14 assists to ZERO to’s tonight. They’ve got Maryland and Memphis next week and I like then in both games. The A-10 is fantastic this year.

17 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I see the passive aggressive mocking of Luke Brown is still alive. Not sure what that kid did to anyone here. Hope he has success at Stetson. Also Archie.....poor, poor Archie.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Agreed on both ! Stetson has 3 Indiana kids and they were fun to watch …the whole team shared the ball extremely well…could be a really solid mis major the next couple years

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Just got home from Murray St-St Louis. SLU is really, really good. They’re deep, they pound the glass on both ends and Yuri Collins is the most under-appreciated kid in the country. 14 assists to ZERO to’s tonight. They’ve got Maryland and Memphis next week and I like then in both games. The A-10 is fantastic this year.

14 assists to zero turnovers is insane at any level but college maybe most of all …never heard or him before your post