Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
coachmayhew

Hoosier Hysteria Role Call

Unless there is a huge increase in attendence from last year, I don't think you'll have a problem. I think they've installed monitors in the balcony too (not sure, I haven't been up there in awhile). If you have someone you know going, have them save a seat for you- ushers aren't too picky about that :)

Yeah they put some flatscreens in that are visible from about row 40 and up. And the ushers always get on us for saving seats. You must be by nice ones...

Yeah they put some flatscreens in that are visible from about row 40 and up. And the ushers always get on us for saving seats. You must be by nice ones...

I always say that my wife and kids are wandering around and will be back soon :) 

I'll be arriving around 5. I've been the 4th person in line before, but this year, I'll have to be a little later.

I'll be the guy in the Indiana shirt. If any of you see me, just say hi!

Me too!! Hope we don't match, that could be awkward.  I'll wear an IU hat too, just in case

Hows the parking at the stadium during hoosier hysteria?   If we get there at 5:30, it will be by car...     If the whole lot is full, i'm not sure where else we'd be able to go!

Hows the parking at the stadium during hoosier hysteria? If we get there at 5:30, it will be by car... If the whole lot is full, i'm not sure where else we'd be able to go!

Dorm parking lots are free on the weekends. Just park at briscoe right across from Cook Hall. Or the lot north of Mellencamp Pav.