Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

It would be nice to have a superstar. But I don't want another Paul George. I want someone who wants be a Pacer. PG was a b**ch. Plain and simple. He was a terrible leader. Would the Pacers have even made the Playoffs with him on the team? I know Vic isn't on the same level as PG, but he is a much better leader. It is obvious how much the team changed with Vic being around. They fight and scrap. The Pacers are likely to lose but this team resembles what IU, PU, ND and HS basketball fans like. Hard nosed, never quit and scrappy. That is why will be happy with what this team has accomplished. The Pacers don't get the spotlight or the media on their knees like LeBron does but they fight.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey and I'm not saying that's wrong. I agree Oladipo isn't on PG's level of ability but he was that hard nosed player that seemed to lead and will the team throughout the season. They are a fun butch to rally around and if you okay with not winning then man is this the team for you.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't expect them to win an NBA title. I was lucky because Dwyane Wade is my favorite player. I got to see my team win 3 titles. And that was awesome. Once Wade leaves, not sure who my favorite player would be, but I guess I'll find someone and they may or may not win a title. It is hard to win a title so this season has been great for this team in my book.

Now there is something we can agree on as you can tell by my picture, huge DWade guy myself.

Ever since his triple double against Kentucky. I was just a young pup at the time(I was 9). But I'll always remember seeing it. And his first Finals was amazing. He was always looked over because of LeBron and Melo.

Same I was only 8 myself but one of the first college games I remember really paying attention to. His 2009 year will always piss me off as not an MVP type season but whatever team didn't win enough I guess cause back then 30,5, 7.5 should've got it done.

Other than putting the refs on blast? Not really.

No, but it does allow the NBA to present the appearance of unbiased intent in the way players are officiated while still keeping the outcome it wants.

It's a win-win for the league.

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

An official review because Lebron has a cut above his eye.

I've never seen a play get reviewed because of a cut. But then again, it's Lebron.

Why did you leave out the forearm he took to the head? 

If I were the Pacers, anytime LeBron gets a head of steam, and since you know you'll be called for a foul no matter what, just foul really really hard.  Make him second guess drives.  He rams his shoulder or elbows into your chest (ie, every....single...one....of...his...drives); bring your arm down hard across his arms when he goes up for the shot.  Don't let him get a shot off.  Tire him out.  Make him really begin to second guess drives to avoid the gauntlet.  

1 minute ago, Defenserocks28 said:

If I were the Pacers, anytime LeBron gets a head of steam, and since you know you'll be called for a foul no matter what, just foul really really hard.  Make him second guess drives.  He rams his shoulder or elbows into your chest (ie, every....single...one....of...his...drives); bring your arm down hard across his arms when he goes up for the shot.  Don't let him get a shot off.  Tire him out.  Make him really begin to second guess drives and avoid the gauntlet.  

If the Pacers weren't facing elimination, I'd agree. In a do or die game like this, no way am I giving them the possibility of two shots and the ball, and you know damn well that's what would happen if the Pacers did what you suggest. Heck, they just reviewed an incidental play where Lebron got cut on his face. No way they go to the monitor if that's anyone else.

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Completely incidental, and you know it.

You're whining because they reviewed a player getting hit in the face and bleeding. But, it's to be expected at this point. Pacers fans whining about LeBron is a playoff tradition.