Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

41 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yes it matters because it has skewed fans view of the future. Where clearly the Boston, Philly, New York and Miami are still ahead. Milwaukee will be in a 2nd season of Giannis/Dame. Orlando is another year older. Cleveland is another year older. The playoffs this past season didn't say much about the future. It just showed that other teams couldn't win without their players.

The I just say ridiculous things shtick is pretty old after a while. 

Thinking Hali wasn't playing through things before he missed games is asinine. Also its hilarious to point at Middleton playing hurt. Its am 82 game season. Every single player is dealing with something. Thinking teams are 100% transparent on injury reports is funny to say the least

Its weird to talk about Orlando and Clevelnad getting older, and just being like its a big deal but at the same time down playing the Pacers youth. 

Miami is above the Pacers. Because? Oh, but Pacers fans are delusional. Heat got actively worse this offeason dude. But hey Butler will probably be healthier with another year of wear and tear on his body. 

Nemb  is absolutely qorth 20 mil/year. Dude is a starting caliber player coming off his second year. 

Serious question. Do you just watch ESPN and trust them to be right? Cause its a pretty bad idea. 

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yes it matters because it has skewed fans view of the future. Where clearly the Boston, Philly, New York and Miami are still ahead. Milwaukee will be in a 2nd season of Giannis/Dame. Orlando is another year older. Cleveland is another year older. The playoffs this past season didn't say much about the future. It just showed that other teams couldn't win without their players.

Yeah, **** the Pacers for making the ECF because other teams had boo-boos.

On 7/25/2024 at 7:33 PM, KingPG21 said:

The I just say ridiculous things shtick is pretty old after a while. 

Thinking Hali wasn't playing through things before he missed games is asinine. Also its hilarious to point at Middleton playing hurt. Its am 82 game season. Every single player is dealing with something. Thinking teams are 100% transparent on injury reports is funny to say the least

Its weird to talk about Orlando and Clevelnad getting older, and just being like its a big deal but at the same time down playing the Pacers youth. 

Miami is above the Pacers. Because? Oh, but Pacers fans are delusional. Heat got actively worse this offeason dude. But hey Butler will probably be healthier with another year of wear and tear on his body. 

Nemb  is absolutely qorth 20 mil/year. Dude is a starting caliber player coming off his second year. 

Serious question. Do you just watch ESPN and trust them to be right? Cause its a pretty bad idea. 

Yea it isn't a schtick. The just aren't at that level. Gianni's plays, first round exit. OG plays, 2nd round exit. Heat got worse? They'll get a healthy Butler and Rozier back. They'll still have Bam. Ware is gonna be a 1st team All-Rookie I think. Miami will piece together their band of misfits and be a Top 5 East squad. Boston is obviously #1. Knicks #2. Philly #3. Meaning the Pacers somehow have to go above Milwaukee, Cleveland, Miami and Orlando for a 4 seed and I don't see that happening. Milwaukee will be much better with a second year of Dame/Giannis/Middleton. That isn't questionable. Even with how bad Rivers is.

And no, I don't watch ESPN. I never have a reason to.

21 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yea it isn't a schtick. The just aren't at that level. Gianni's plays, first round exit.

Saying the Bucks win that series if Giannis plays rings a bit hollow when you consider he played in all five games against the Pacers during the season and the Pacers won four of them. He had 64 in a game the Bucks won by 14 points. He had 54, 37, 30 and 26 in the others and the Pacers still won them. 

On 7/26/2024 at 11:07 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yea it isn't a schtick. The just aren't at that level. Gianni's plays, first round exit. OG plays, 2nd round exit. Heat got worse? They'll get a healthy Butler and Rozier back. They'll still have Bam. Ware is gonna be a 1st team All-Rookie I think. Miami will piece together their band of misfits and be a Top 5 East squad. Boston is obviously #1. Knicks #2. Philly #3. Meaning the Pacers somehow have to go above Milwaukee, Cleveland, Miami and Orlando for a 4 seed and I don't see that happening. Milwaukee will be much better with a second year of Dame/Giannis/Middleton. That isn't questionable. Even with how bad Rivers is.

And no, I don't watch ESPN. I never have a reason to.

Hey guys. We're all delusional Pacers fans. But this dude isn't a delusional Heat fan.

Lol If you don't like hearing another fan base being positive about their team. Don't post on a site that is gonna be mostly Pacers fans. Even if you claim to be a Pacers fan. You come off way more like a Heat fan

10 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Hey guys. We're all delusional Pacers fans. But this dude isn't a delusional Heat fan.

Lol If you don't like hearing another fan base being positive about their team. Don't post on a site that is gonna be mostly Pacers fans. Even if you claim to be a Pacers fan. You come off way more like a Heat fan

Well except I'm also a Pacers fan sooo.... And I've been more of a Pacers fan than a Heat fan since Wade left. Especially since I can't stand Jimmy Butler or Tyler Herro.

On 7/28/2024 at 11:08 AM, KingPG21 said:

In case people were ever doubting. Wemby is gonna be the best player of his generation by a bit. With consistent health top 5 dude all time

100%. No one like him before or now, the length, crazy height and wingspan to go with exceptional mobility, vision, elite skill all around, handle, moves like a guard but can block and dunk all over anyone, incredible facilitator, outside shooting, his game is without any holes. All he needs to do is get stronger, he’s only like 20, just amazing-

Think of him at 25. If he stays healthy he will dominate the League, Hell it’s already clear no one can stop him one on one and he’s still getting better. It’s nuts

1 hour ago, HoosierHoopster said:

100%. No one like him before or now, the length, crazy height and wingspan to go with exceptional mobility, vision, elite skill all around, handle, moves like a guard but can block and dunk all over anyone, incredible facilitator, outside shooting, his game is without any holes. All he needs to do is get stronger, he’s only like 20, just amazing-

Think of him at 25. If he stays healthy he will dominate the League, Hell it’s already clear no one can stop him one on one and he’s still getting better. It’s nuts

Remember watching a couple of his games last year and thinking he had a chance to change the way the game is played defensively in the same manner that Curry changed the way offense is generated. But that’s wrong because kids can be trained in a Curry-esque fashion even if they’re not him but Wemby’s utterly singular. No one can duplicate that. 

11 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://x.com/birdrightsnba/status/1828532946581557642

A shockingly self-aware Twitter thread. I kept scrolling for “Yeah, but…” guy and didn’t see one. 

I love Bogdan. I bet his point lines quite a bit during the NBA season. It's a bit of a roller coaster, but his hot nights are a joyous experience.

15 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I love Bogdan. I bet his point lines quite a bit during the NBA season. It's a bit of a roller coaster, but his hot nights are a joyous experience.

My favorite example is Payton Pritchard dropping a hundred in the Portland summer league. The difference between those guys and even really good HS and college players is the difference between shooting a bullet and throwing it:

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

His pace is just unbelievable. He's currently at 4,365 triples in 1,103 career games. Never has been, likely never will be another like him.

Dude’s 1 of 1. Putting aside greatest player stuff, that guy may have changed how the game is played more than any player ever. Even guys like Jordan were evolutionary. Curry flat led a revolution.