Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

He’s 23 and these lottery teams think he’s too old and now Miami’s probably gonna take him right here and he’ll be a winning player for 10 years.

That would be valid(ish) if this draft wasn’t generationally bad. I just don’t get it. Who are these friggin’ guys?

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

That would be valid(ish) if this draft wasn’t generationally bad. I just don’t get it. Who are these friggin’ guys?

If he ends up in LA….

9 minutes ago, Demo said:

Kel ‘el stopping and just staring at the hat for a minute before he picked it up just killed me. So damned happy for that kid. 

He’s a really nice, quiet, sweet natured kid.

Im not sure he’ll turn out in the pros, but if he does he’s perfect next to Adebayo.

32 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Remember when I said Filipikowski and Collier should have returned to school? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Collier’s gonna be a 10 year starting PG in the League and it’s gonna be obvious almost immediately. Watch 

36 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

A plodding big was also taken at 7 as well... Edey is just less plodding.

You think Edey moves better than Clingan?  Clingan can blitz ball screen. He can hedge and recover. He can hold up some when switched down . He can react and protect the rim from the weak side. He’s miles better than Edey in space. 

8 hours ago, Demo said:

You think Edey moves better than Clingan?  Clingan can blitz ball screen. He can hedge and recover. He can hold up some when switched down . He can react and protect the rim from the weak side. He’s miles better than Edey in space. 

The combine showed it when Edey was clearly more athletic in every drill.

37 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

The combine showed it when Edey was clearly more athletic in every drill.

Interestingly enough ...for combine measurables, it's true! FWIW, KelEl kicked both of their ***** in pretty much every category and can hit many more types of NBA shots. Also interesting; even though Edey is taller and has a longer wingspan, Clingan has just as long of a measured vertical standing reach. Edey might have a little bit of Todd Lindeman long neck syndrome.

image.png

image.png

image.png