Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

It’ll be difficult if Siakim can’t hit a single FT. He choked away 4 straight in the 4th. That 4 point loss was big going into the final minutes. 
And the P’s have to block out for God’s sake, ridiculous streak of Knick offensive boards in the 4th.

Knicks played with more energy- by a country mile, but despite all of that P’s were right there in the 4th. I expect the P’s energy and attacking game will be much better in Indy - and Knicks prob don’t win tonight without OG’s  1st half, series get interesting in Indy and OG is probably out at least game 3

Anybody ever look back on dudes we recruited that are in the league now and thought DAMN! If only we would have landed that guy...Donovan Mitchell is that dude right now. If I remember correctly Crean offered him before his ranking blew up. Hope he knocks out the Massholes. 

18 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Nothing is worse than Doris Burke. Literally no one.

Rough crew tonight. JJ kept trying to throw in reasonable, unbiased comments and Breen kept dumping on him in the Knicks’ favor. It’ll be tough to watch the finals if the Knicks somehow make it. 

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Rough crew tonight. JJ kept trying to throw in reasonable, unbiased comments and Breen kept dumping on him in the Knicks’ favor. It’ll be tough to watch the finals if the Knicks somehow make it. 

Yeah he actually works for MSG right? I get he is contracted by ESPN and he is a very good on the call, but 100% makes it like you're listening to the away broadcast. 

13 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

Yeah he actually works for MSG right? I get he is contracted by ESPN and he is a very good on the call, but 100% makes it like you're listening to the away broadcast. 

Yes. And he’s a diehard fan from what I’ve read. It’d be like Chris Denari calling these games on ESPN. 

Wow, Nancy looks great. She’s gotta be deep in her 90’s. There ought to be a statue or some such of her and Slick in front of the Fieldhouse. They literally saved the Franchise. The history on that one should never be forgotten.

On 5/8/2024 at 10:35 PM, TheWatShot said:

And of course that punk DiVincenzo hits a couple backbreaking threes near the end. Really hoping things are different in Indy but it's hard for me to see the Pacers winning this series. 

I don’t think there are 2 players that represent their cities better than Hart and DiVincenzo. Both are the ultimate east coast dbags stereotype 

47 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I don’t think there are 2 players that represent their cities better than Hart and DiVincenzo. Both are the ultimate east coast dbags stereotype 

All 3 of the Nova boys seem like they believe they are better than everyone.. and not on the court. Makes it really hard to root for them because of it, even though they play really well and actually play hard.

52 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

If these guys were in our IU team you'd be in love with them.  

6 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

If these guys were in our IU team you'd be in love with them.  

I understand (and appreciate) having the Knicks perspective here, but you gotta understand you’re in a hornet’s nest of old-fashioned hatred during this series. Blindly hating every ounce of a team for a week+ is honestly my favorite part of the playoffs.

I’ll likely go back to rooting for them if they win, but they’re a bunch of flopping-a$$ try-hard trashketballers for another week or so.