Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Jamie Jaquez Jr. is real and he is spectacular.

The guy is super special. A modern day Havlicek.

And because of that, the Miami Heat may have the best roster in the NBA.

Jaquez and Herro have both been huge for them but I think Boston easily has the best roster. That starting lineup is nasty. 

Haven't had to tolerate him since he left Dook but now that's he's finishing up the Christmas Day slate I have to say it in this thread:

Grayson Allen remains highly annoying. And he hasn't even tried to end a career tonight. Just 32 points including 8 threes. 

11 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

I have trouble believing a 20:0 A/TO has ever happened in an NBA game. 

Dude is setting a ridiculous standard. Had a, I believe, 15/4 asst/to game a couple of weeks ago and a friend of mine texted me that Hali was getting loose with the ball. Bwahahaha

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Kevin Looney is healthy and is no longer starting for the Golden State Warriors.

Trayce Jackson Davis is now a starting NBA big, in his 32nd game after being drafted near the end of the second round.

A Hoosier great doing great things.

He could be starting for the Pacers right now. Better than Obi Toppin and Isaiah Jackson.

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He could be starting for the Pacers right now. Better than Obi Toppin and Isaiah Jackson.

Don't think so. Neither of them are starting for the Pacers now. TJD wouldn't start over Turner or Smith. Smith is shooting over 60% from 3

9 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He went to a situation where their best big is Kevin Looney. And no. He is not better than IJax

9 hours ago, Scotty R said:

Don't think so. Neither of them are starting for the Pacers now. TJD wouldn't start over Turner or Smith. Smith is shooting over 60% from 3

I mean thats obviously not sustainable. But more impressed with Stix just being a better NBA  player than he was last year, and much better than the guy he was 2 years ago. 

And lol, if anyone thinks TJD could compete with Myles, thats a pretty yikes take. 

3 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

He went to a situation where their best big is Kevin Looney. And no. He is not better than IJax

But we know he has the capability and the work ethic to get there and beyond. You forgot that part. 

3 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

He's definitely better than IJax. Jackson offers 1 thing. He can jump. He's a Goodwill, but much smaller, Deandre Jordan. TJD could actually play with Myles, considering he's basically just a stretch 4 on offense. Pacers could have moved Jackson pretty easily to make room but I'm glad TJD went to the Warriors. He's actually getting a chance to play. Unlike Jarace Walker.