Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Victor Oladipo - Memphis Grizzlies

So it's most valuable player (from one of the top few teams) award?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah pretty much because that's kind of what the value is. If you don't have your team in contention for the title and another guy does I'd say he is more valuable. Either way the award is simply who has the most stats and most hype on that certain year. We've gone away from value.

Oladipo also out dueled Lebron down stretch and hit game winning go ahead 3 with just under 2  min. left. Lebron stepped out of bounds along the baseline trying to drive for the game winning basket with under 5 sec. left. Great game. Pacers 3-0 vs. Cavs this year. 

Last time the Pacers swept San Antonio, their starting lineup consisted of @MarkJackson13, @ReggieMillerTNT, Derrick McKey, Dale Davis and @riksmits_45.  That was in the 1994-95 season.

Victor Oladipo was born May 4, 1992.    lol

1 hour ago, Iugradman said:

Can he help recruit for us? Having an All-Star alum playing in our state should be a helpful recruiting tool.

Maybe he can make a call or two down to New Albany.

Not sure how much he could sell a player on a guy he didn't play for. 

Can he help recruit for us? Having an All-Star alum playing in our state should be a helpful recruiting tool.
Maybe he can make a call or two down to New Albany.

I don't believe he can reach out to a player but if I player contacted him he could answer questions (?). I believe someone got in trouble for something similar 10+ years ago. But with the NCAA you never know..